All reviews private pool complimentary afternoon tea our honeymoon the main street gili t provided free of charge family villa water shoes every morning super friendly staff snorkeling equipment marcel gopro snorkels bikes bali island
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

Recently stayed at Kaleyedo for 3 nights in a Deluxe Pool View.

Fantastic place to stay, the villas were amazing and had everything you needed.the balcony was class and the fact that you ate your breakfast there every morning was unreal. May I add, that the breakfast was the best we had on our entire trip.

All the staff were fantastic and could not do enough for you however they weren't too intruding as they can be at other resorts.

Afternoon tea everyday for free was an added and well appreciated bonus.

The only issue was the creaky beds but that didn't change how we felt about the hotel. See you all again one day!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RobCatterz
Reviewed 16 December 2019

I went to Gili Islands for a few days with my husband as part of a longer trip for our honeymoon.
The service we received was beyond expectations. The staff members always used our names, the room was super clean, breakfast was very good and had a complete range of options to choose from. It was served to the room every morning which is helpful. We stayed in one of the villas that have a jacuzzi and we found it very comfortable.
It is probably a 10-minute walk from the port so you will need a bike or a horse to move around. Snorkeling equipment, water shoes, and bikes are provided free of charge.
We definitely recommend this place as we felt at home and had a great time.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

Super friendly staff. Great villas. I recommend to book the villas which has a separate jacuzzi. You are able to ask snorkel kit and even a gopro with out any charge. Loved every moment of our stay. If I'll have the chance will come back for sure.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2019

There are no words to express my gratitude to the staff of Kaleydo Villas!
My husband had an incident while staying in the hotel and the staff reacted quickly and with a lot of calm and care to get him to the medical centre as soon as possible.
In cases like this you really see the quality and preparedness of staff!
My warmest Thanks to everybody in Kaleydo! Special Thanks to Hardy and Maurice for helping us so much and making our stay so pleasant, despite the incident!

I warmly recommend this hotel, which is not only beautiful, but also one where you may feel safe!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

I couldn’t recommend kayledo villas enough. There was a portable phone in our room and we were able to call staff at any time and the staff simply couldn’t do enough to help us. We made use of the free snorkels and bikes which were great. The rooms were extremely comfortable and we had a private pool which was lovely and tranquil. The breakfast was one of the best I’ve had in Bali and there is a wide variety of choice. Location is great, just a short walk to turtle point where you can snorkel with turtles - we went at 5pm (not meant to be the best time to go) and saw one within minutes. Restaurants etc also a short walk. The only thing that was negative (and which could not be helped by the villa) was that the mosque was a bit noisy (call to prayer starts at around 4.30am) although the villa provides good ear plugs which we used on the last night which solved that! Cocktails are also fab! we went back and forth for ages trying to decide where to stay on Gili T and I’m
so so glad we picked this place. I thoroughly recommend!!

Date of stay: October 2019