“Nice pizzas ”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The pizza was nice. I went for dinner and it was full of people. They told us that we may wait 30’-1h to get the pizza ordered and this is how it was.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 885)

25 - 29 of 1 885 reviews

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This pizzeria has a really good pizza. I had prosciutto e fungi which was delicious (almost like in Italy). The bill was 200k rp for two person with one drink. Regina is very popular place. It could be a problem to get a table after 7pm. The most important thing is that they don’t serve pizza with pineapple!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We came here as a couple travelling the Gili islands. Pizza is something I am very passionate about and wherever I go I try it. I was blown away at how good the pizzas at Regina are, true authentic, properly cooked pizza. The chef clearly knows what he's doing, not to be missed if you like pizza and are on Gili T.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

WOW I ate this pizza 3 pieces even i had dinner 1hrs ago.....I couldnt stop eating.
Perfect with bintang. Upon the Carvonara pizza, eggs in there!! So delicious even not salty too much. Its better then real Italia pizza Ive eatten.

난 맛만 보려고 한 입 먹었다가 세조각 먹음...원래 피자 한조각 먹고 물리는데 세조각 순삭함
까르보나라 피자 가운데는 순수한 계란이 깨져 있어서 노른자가 완전 진하고 빈땅이랑 딱임

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Best pizza on the island and pr obably best pizza around the gilis. Good service and good location really a must try on gilis