“One of the best experiences of my life! ”
Review of Sunset Stable

Sunset Stable
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The best hour ever, worth every penny!
Stunning, well kept & healthy horses! Super friendly & experienced staff!
I was free to gallop along the sea & felt completely safe! The scenery was amazing, it really was epic!
Thank you Sunset Stables, one off the bucket list!

1  Thank Laura N
"guide"
in 9 reviews
"basics"

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I paid 400k to ride Piko and Suzie at 6am for sunrise - it was worth every penny. We got to ride on the beach and go at which ever speed we are most comfortable with (with me opting to gallop along the sea and my boyfriend trot).

In comparison to all the taxi horses being used on the island, Sunset Stable's horses are healthy and ridden just twice per day at most.
The only thing I would advise is that even though it is hot, you should wear trousers not shorts as the saddle and stirrups chafe a lot!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I’m an experienced rider, my boyfriend had never ridden a horse before. I wanted to check the horses out before booking and they were more than happy to let me see the stables and meet the horses. The guide/owner of the horses was great. He clearly cares for the horses well and treats them properly. We both had a lovely time and would absolutely recommend this place. The horses are trustworthy and well behaved. They only do a maximum of 2 rides per day and seem healthy and happy. The horse my boyfriend rode was called Suzie and she was a perfect a beginners ride. I was lucky enough to swap with the guide half way so I rode two! The first horse was brilliant for experienced or beginner riders, the second belonged to the guide and I had a great gallop along the beach! Thanks for a wonderful time!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It cost my 400k for an hour horse riding at sunset. The view is very pretty to see the change of sun light before sunset. But the horses are very small. So when I did the cantering and the horse made a sudden stop, I could feel I kind of slipping towards the head of the horse. But in general, I rode the horse for the purpose to see the sunset, so I am happy with this experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner booked a sunset ride at sunset stables it was 450k each. We went to the stables 15 minutes before as instructed by the guide the previous day. Our guide was excellent he spoke good English which was very reassuring as I was quite nervous on my horse but he communicated well with me and even kept the horse on a long lead when I asked him too. The stables were well kept and the horses were well looked after. These horses only do 2, 1 hour rides a day at the most and that is only in the evening when it is cooler. I would definitely recommend this as a must do on gili T! The sunset stables are located around the quieter side on the island and down a long lane that is sign posted close to five elements.

2  Thank sanch2987