All reviews italian family bruschetta evening turndown gili t highly recommend this hotel perfect stay minute walk to the beach pool towels quiet end breakfast was excellent hotel guests stayed here for three nights lovely pool main road bars and restaurants party area pancakes
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The weather condition was not acceptable to the coast guard, they decided to stop all speedboat services to the Island from at least July 21 to 24. My arrival date was July 21 and of course I will not be able to go given the Coast Guard decision. I called and email Marygio Resort via Booking.com. Booking was very professional but not Marygo. I received some nasty email from the hotel saying that I am “stupid” as other customers were able to come and go and I am the only 1... it goes on saying that I can take the small plane or ferries. Speedboat from SCOOT will take me 4 hours, the ferries ( it takes 2 ferries + drive across mountain as I was told) will take more than 9 hours if the weather is good. Insulating remark + no refund. What an unprofessional customer services. Just say no without insulting your customer ....Avoid it!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Alessandra M, Proprietario at Marygio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

I answer: I dare not say: stupid even to those close to me, I could never tell a stranger. You could also publish the email in which I write this. I understand that you are angry, but your reservation does not have the requisites to be canceled for free. The hotel was full, the only no-show, we had it for you. The island was easily accessible by ferry and plane, this is what all the other guests have done. This is not a good reason to denigrate the hotel you've only seen in photography

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Had a 5 night stay which is amazing. Very quiet place with easy access to the beach.

Staff was really friendly and helpful. The breakfast is amazing which we have not missed just one.

Bike rentals 20m away and you can totally relax around the pool. So nice and would recommend to everyone.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice stay at this hotel, friendly and helpful straff. Clean room, good breakfast! The only drawback was that there weren’t too many options and it could take a while before getting the breakfast when there were a fre others having breakfast as well. They lent us snorkeling gear for free and we saw a few turtles at the beach below the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Had a pleasant stay at the Marygio. The pool and rooms were clean, the hosts were polite. There was nothing, however, beyond average in my experience. The hotel is set inland, which helps you avoid noise, but results in a farther walk to all the areas of interest. There is not much else to comment on, was surprised at the disconnect between the traveler reviews and the actual experience there; nothing made this hotel particularly stand out. And the 10 AM checkout time is something I had never seen before.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

A little disappointed with the place after reading all the good reviews. The place was clean but that's about it, will not recommend it if you are looking for something a bit more. Breakfast has a lot of selection but nothing to shout about. Staff was good but we didn't find them to be as friendly as other reviews have suggested. Maybe it was just our luck. Thought there were other hotels we might have chosen if we were to go back to Gili Tranwangan for another holiday.

Date of stay: May 2018