All reviews pink coco balinese massage a ground floor room beautiful boutique hotel gili t watch the sunset beach bar long pool nice sunset turn down service small touches sunset view amazing hotel the main strip beach front hustle bustle hotel beach
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Words cannot express how happy I was to stay in PinkCoco - The perfect cutest place in Gili T, perfectly located in a quiet area but still very close from the main road where all the main shops are located (within a 5 minute distance by bike). PinkCoco definitely has the best location in Gili T! Just far enough from the noisy road but still very close if you want to go there. It also is definitely the best place to see the sunset in the whole island, I've attached a picture. Great cocktails, amazing food (yummy pizzas!) and great atmosphere!
The hotel itself, the rooms, the pool, even the massages, everything is just amazing! This place is too beautiful! (Especially for the pink lovers) I fell in love as soon as I arrived. I wouldn't change a thing! I initially booked only 2 nights and I ended up staying 6 nights! I could have stayed for a whole month. I was traveling solo and I felt I was at home. I can't express how friendly the staff & managers are! They provided me all the information I needed to get around the island. They made me feel safe and truly happy :)
I definitely have to come back!
Couldn't recommend it highly enough, if I could give 6 starts out of 5, I would!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank JessicaBarros
PinkCocoGT, Manager at PinkCoco Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear Very Happy Pink Guest,

I don't know if we deserve so much but a very big thanks from all of us. We always try to make our guests happy and to get a nice memory home from us and luckily this time we made it very right.

You are our 230 VHPG !
Soon will be a surprise for one of the Pink Family Fan :)

We really appreciate your comments so much and we will keep on hard working trying to make things better if we can. We are just a little hotel hopping to change the general concept that 3 star hotels are basic and simple. We want to be special !:)
Nice you felt it !

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Everything about pink coco was perfect. It was nice to stay somewhere with character, whilst still being 5* service. They are very eco friendly, and thought about the finer details, such as mosquito repellent in the room. Our balcony over looked the massive pool. Breakfast was delicious and the staff was perfect. Would highly recommend and definitely go again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BeckyS2818

Dear Very Happy Pink Guest,

Thanks so much for staying with us and posting an excellent comment in Tripadvisor which we will celebrate with all our team.

You are our 229 VHPG and we could you as part of the Pink Family Fans.

Please visit us again !

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful and right on the sunset part of the beach. The rooms are really nice and clean and room service is good. My only complaint is that breakfast isn't not included and the service at the restaurant was slow at times. They also ran out of bicycles to rent one night so we had to walk quite a ways to the main strip. Gili itself is wonderful so it's worth visiting! I'd recommend this hotel it's very good value.

Stayed: May 2017
PinkCocoGT, Manager at PinkCoco Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Happy Pink Guest,

Thanks so much for staying with us and posting a nice comment, but we feel sorry we did not get an excellent score because of the bike and the breakfast.

Let me explain that we have two rates, one with breakfast and one without. We had quite a number of guests who requested rates without breakfast as some don't take breakfast in the morning and of course the room rate is a bit cheaper. In your case the rate was a very special rate of 66 USD without breakfast but the full rate with breakfast is always available for just a little bit more.

In regards to the bikes, we have now 20 bikes and we are getting another 20 new ones next week. Sorry for that as this month is very busy month and the new bikes did not arrive on time.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This is my best stay during my Lombok-Bali trip. Nice, comfortable boutique hotel, slightly far away from the main area where the restaurants, local eateries and shops are. It takes around 10-15 minutes walk to the main area. You can opt to rent the cute pink bicycles from the hotel at IDR 50k per bike for 24 hours.

The hotel room is nicely decorated, with pink touches. There are sufficient room amenities. And the bed is comfortable too!

I also like the front desk service via whatsapp. Just whatsapp to a given number and the staff will attend to you almost immediately!

There is also a swimming pool for in-house guests.

The ala-carte breakfast provided by the hotel was delicious and hearty. You can select a main dish from the menu (with both local and western delights, eg big breakfast, mee goreng) and it will top up with coffee/tea, fresh juice/fruit salad and toast/pancakes. You can also choose to dine in the restaurant on top floor or by the beach!

Only one small hiccup during my stay: short disruption of water supply due to the malfunctioned water pump. The staff was quick to solve this issue and constantly gives update on the progress. While repairing the pump, the staff even sent up a 5-litre water bottle, with bucket for us to shower. What a nice gesture!

The wifi room at our room is also slightly weak, which doesnt really bother us because we buy local SIM card.

Overall, this is a great stay with pleasant surprises! Will stay here again if i come back to Gili T and recommend to others!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
PinkCocoGT, Manager at PinkCoco Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Very Happy Pink Guest,

So delighted to see your excellent detailed comment even if our water pump failed after the blackout problem we had. So sorry for that and thanks for being so nice to all of us!

Our team will celebrate another good job done. You are our 227 VHPG, and so nice to count you on the Pink Family Fans!

Please visit us again or any of our sister hotels in Bali or Gili Air which will open only end of this year.

Thanks and Pink Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel was great. Slightly outside of the main strip of town (which I think is a bonus) it means you have your own little bit of peace and quiet. It's the perfect location to watch the sun go down with a cocktail or bingtang.

We had a deluxe room, which is worth spending a bit more for as they open up right onto the pool which is perfect for a bit of chill time.

Staff were super friendly and very helpful. Highly recommend this place. Oh and also the free bikes you get are very handy!

Stayed: May 2017
PinkCocoGT, Manager at PinkCoco Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Very Happy Pink Guest,

Thanks for choosing PinkCoco Gili T and for posting a very nice comment about us in Tripadvisor.

We will celebrate making another Pink Fans and you are our number 225. Soob there will be a surprise for one of our Happy Pink Fans!

Great you enjoyed our Grande room with the open bathroom and the outdoor daybed.
Thanks again for all and safe travels.