Reviews (2 110)
2 110 results
1 150
1 150
All reviewsla bombaanimation teamdouble deesbar staffes cananext yearevening entertainmenthippy marketgreat holidaythemed nightsceiling fanplenty of choicegala nightpool viewice creamall agesplenty of sunbeds
117 - 122 of 2 110 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Animation team they can bring girls into their room? More control please I saw something that I didn't like about one the guys of animation team , But the hotel and food was good !!!!!!I recommended the hotel I enjoy with my family around many cool places.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Laura S
Invisa-Hot, Gerente at Invisa Hotel Ereso, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Laura,

We appreciate your stay with us and your kinf words about our hotel and services. It is a pleasure to us to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you found here everything you needed for a happy holiday.
We would be really happy to have the chance to welcome you again in your next visit to the island.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is a three star hotel punching way above its weight. The hotel and grounds are spotlessly clean. The staff are excellent across the board. We had a room on the 6th floor which looked onto the hillside . Really quiet , good air con and decent room size,walk in shower with rainfall head. Two good pools and two smaller kids pools. Plenty of sun beds although you do still get the 6am sun bed reserves who clearly lie wake in a cold sweat worrying about someone else getting their subbed. Two pool bars who serve the all inclusive from 10am to midnight. The house beer is Estrella and the all inclusive spirits are local. They are not watered down as some claim. If you don't like them the hotel sell premium brands at discounted prices eg a Bacardi and coke and a brandy and chocolate just over 2 euros.......bargain. You can get water soft drinks and coffees from machines and there are always plenty of ice creams and lollys for the kids between 10 am and midnight.
Food is pretty good but can be a little repetitive (it's worth noting that the pastry chef is exceptional) it's a fairly small
Canteen but you can always get a table where you want although some are a little close together....you do get the choice where to sit. Men were wearing smart shorts and t shirts/shirts...common sense with the high temperatures.

Animation team were busy daily events such as darts pool water polo aerobics shooting. We didn't sample the evening entertainment but there were mixed reports from those who did. Es canar is a nice spot but a bit quiet, still a few bars and restaurants to explore.

I would derfinately recommend this hotel and would stay there again .It is excellent value for money made special by all the staff across the board.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms a bit noisy till entertainment stops
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 148dave

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your holidays and for letting us know your experience. We are pleased to know that in general you had a great stay, enjoying our services and facilities.
We would be really happy to have the opportunity to welcome you again in your next visit to the island.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I have found it really difficult to rate this hotel as overall it was ok, however, all I can do is compare it to other 3 star Al Inc's we have stayed in.

To me it appears that a large proportion of guests return year after year, I personally can't see why, but return custom says a lot! As mentioned in many reviews the staff are efficient, hard working and polite. Our room was basic but perfectly adequate, apart from hearing EVERYTHING that went on, or that was said in the room next to us. Our neighbours weren't being noisy but the walls are paper thin, they might as well not be there.
We found the food limited in comparison to other hotels we have been to, although we always found something to eat, it did however get very repetitive towards the end. The snacks served at the bar pool from 4pm onwards were very limited and poor.

We only saw 5 minutes of two of the evening entertainment acts - that says it all really. We didn't join in the day time entertainment, but what was very evident is how extremely hard the animation team work, and how well they relate to the guests.

For us some of the guests (Brits) spoilt our experience. Some were very drunk, early on, and foul mouthed in front of their small children and other children around. I am really not suprised that we have a bit of a reputation for ourselves. We also found the smell of cigarette smoke that seemed pretty constant round the pool very unpleasant, I am shocked by how many people still smoke.

To end, for a cheap week in the sun this did the job, I enjoyed my holiday but was ready to leave, which is unlike me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank LottyWales

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We appreciate your stay with us and your kind words. We are sorry that in some aspects we didn't reach your expectations, however we are happy that in general you had a great holiday. We take note of your remarks as it is important to us to improve our services.
We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in your next visit to the island.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Firstly I would commend all the hotel staff from reception, dining room,bar staff and cleaners, they are fantastic and could not do enough for you. I spent 10 days here last year but I wasn't impressed this time round. The entertainment was absolute rubbish, three of the acts were the same as last year, and were still using the same material, the entertainment team put on two nights shows which I can only describe as embarrassing, the hotel definitely need to update their acts. The entertainment team were great with my grandchildren particularly Ellie. The food could also do with updating particularly the childrens menu, also wondering what nationality eats green beans for breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank badgerspurs

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We appreciate your stay with us and your review. We are really sorry to know that we didn't reach your expectations regarding the entertainment and some breakfast choice. We always try to adapt it according to satisfy our guests needs. We take note of your review according to improve our services.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

just back from a week long stay and I thought the hotel was great. We stayed in a family room which was fine for 4. The food was good, got a bit repetitive towards the end and the food choices for the kids wasn't great, chips and pizza every night and horrible ham cheese breaded things which were on 4/7 nights and were vile- would be better if they did nuggets or something every night along with chips/pizza. I found the staff very friendly and helpful. The best thing about the holiday was the animation team- particularly the kids entertainment. Ellie is amazing and a real asset to the hotel, my daughter loved being at the mini club and it was open for long periods along with the mini disco every night. I found Ellie went over and above, she even opened the mini club one evening until 10.30pm so kids could finish their art work. There is also a park the kids can play in all day until 12pm and you can see the kids from your seats. Kids pool really good too. The adult entertainment was unfortunately very poor, we didn't mind so much as were with family. Would definitely go back as perfect location and very close to the beach.

Room Tip: family rooms on first floor good
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Invisa-Hot, Gerente at Invisa Hotel Ereso, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Sir,

We appreciate your stay with us and your kind words about our hotel and services. It is a pleasure to know that in general you had a great holiday and that you found here everything necessary for a great holiday. We want to mention that we take note of your remark regarding the entertainment for adults, according to improve it.