Perfect location ! In the hearth of Old City.
Lot of shops and restaurants around the hotel.
Modern hotel with compact and cozy SPA.
You can relax in the sauna or swimming pool and look trough the glas wall how rainy day is outside. Steam and two finnish saunas, dzakuzi, inside and outside swimming pools, two different water massage.
Good WIFI and very good breakfast: cold and hot (even for children).
Very good surprise - tasty sweet curd dessert on breakfast !
You can open window in the room for the fresh air (room 211).
Big flat TV. Enough space for big people in the shower rooms.
Maybe some recommendation:
1. When are big groups in the hotel, maybe is better plan time for breakfast,
because it is limited space when all people are comming in the same time.
2. Try to change often water in dzakuzi bad and add some aroma inside.
3. Some dangerous stairs corners in swimming pool under water (for children or seniors) - safety bars are needed.
4. Maybe is possible to add some more design elements to the SPA area and some colour light spots.
5. Air in the SPA area can be a bit warmer (important for children) !!!
6. Fridge in the room needed !
My recommendation for this hotel !More
- Free Wifi