“One of the cosiest places with food of good quality in Kuressaare ”
Review of Mosaiik Cafe

Mosaiik Cafe
Ranked #7 of 52 Restaurants in Kuressaare
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Recommended Restaurant 2017, 2018 Peakokkasid Märtenit ja Kristjanit ühendab sõprus ja kirg toidu vastu ning nad teavad, mis on hea! Menüüst leiab vanu tuttavaid maitseid uues võtmes ning palju värsket kohalikku kraami. Kohvik Mosaiik on suunatud inimesele, kes peab lugu hubasest interjöörist, sõbralikust teenindusest ning mõnusast koosolemisest. Kohtumiseni Mosaiigis!
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Visited it twice during my stay in Kuressaare this winter. First sat with my boyfriend and had a tea and he had a coffee. Happened to have 2 TV screens above our table: one with a film for grown-ups and the other with cartoons for children. Guess which one we happened to follow? Cartoons! There was a Lego guys prison scene going on.. or maybe it was for grown-ups.. anyway, second time ended up the same place with my local friend and we had desserts and cocoa and tea and cappuccino. All very nice. I had an apple dessert with crumbs and ice cream and my boyfriend a sea buckthorn creme brûlée. Even the sea buckthorn dessert was nice, although I first suspected that this stuff is too acid and inedible. But it turned out to be a nice one instead. Recommend the place.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

One of the most surprising places in Kuressaare. Don't be driven away by ambient, it's a bit like a family restaurant
The food is absolutely amazing, we went there with the family of 6 and everyone had a lovely dinner experience. Definitely worth to try.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Saaremaa beef burger with grilled potatoes, onion jam and herb sauce was really tasty, fantastic meat and everything on the side was just adding value!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Very good Saaremaa steak burger. Nice choice of music. All foods were presented beautyfully. Reccomend.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Our party of four had a dinner here. For starters I ordered creamy chicken salad with potato, tomato salsa and green salad. My wife’s starter was crispy bread with herb-garlic sauce from the snacks menu. For mains I had wild boar with buckwheat, roasted vegetables and marinated onion. My wife ordered catfish with potatoes, garlic aioli and roasted vegetables. Everything was very tasty but the wild boar was a little too dry. Our meals were accompanied with a bottle of Rioja Bordon Crianza from Spain. Both of us finished with bread ice cream with strawberries. It was very good.

The service was ok but the restaurant management should teach the young waitress a technique to open the wine bottle properly. Probably because of the lack of exercise she was very nervous and we were afraid that the cork would break and remain inside the bottle. However, a couple of minutes’ effort had a happy end and we got our wine.

1  Thank noxo123