“salty and expensive”

Pub Vaekoda
Ranked #24 of 52 Restaurants in Kuressaare
Cuisines: European, Pub
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The price for the food is not friendly. And the quality of food was not good. Everything had too much salt. And the cake was not first freshness....

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I usually eat lunch there. Pubfood is good, very much like pastas. Great place to go and sit with friends or watch football or other sports. Place is in the center of the city.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I ordered green curry chicken pasta, but what I got was definitely not with green curry, but with curry powder. My guess - it consisted of pasta, cream, curry powder, salt and chicken. It even had no veggies in it and pasta was overcooked. I only ate it because I was hungry as hell and didn't have time to send my meal back and wait for a new one. So disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We visited the pun satruday 17.09 10 persons + 2 kids. We waited our dished way to long. One of the kids waited her drink over one hour and it was brought after several reminders. I need to mention that the place was empty and it was around 2 pm. So not much crowd. Finally when our dishes arrived then I have to mention that my salmon salad was awful. Salmon was not cooked- it was smoked raw salmon. Shrimps where not cooked, totally raw and not seasoned even with salt. Lack of taste and on top of all the where 2 huge salmon bones inside my salad. When waiter asked how it was he was no prepared to negative feedback and behaved really weird not being polite at all. For sure will not visit this place never again!!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016

On rainy afternoon Pub Vaekoda felt warm and homy with kindof medieval atmosphere. The background music wasn't that good, but the volume level was low enough.

The food was good, but only vegetarian alternatives were wok and risotto.

Date of visit: August 2016