“Hiking to Inferno Ibiza with Fatima & Vera”
Review of Tracks de Ibiza

Tracks de Ibiza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Considero que Ibiza es ideal para disfrutar de ella haciendo deporte ya sea con la BTT, con la bici de carretera o haciendo senderismo. Es la mejor forma de conocer todo lo que la isla te puede ofrecer paisajisticamente y hemos seleccionado los recorridos mas adecuados . Se conoceran los 5 municipios de la Isla: Ibiza, San Jose, San Antonio, San Joan y Santa Eulalia.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Today I hiked to the highest point of Ibiza with the incredible guides Fatima and Vera. I wanted a challenging hike with extraordinary views of the Island and this is exactly what I got. Fatima and Vera are super kind, fit, interesting and very knowledgeable about Ibiza hiking, biking and kayaking adventures. They not only shared their experience, water, protein snacks and hiking poles for the downhill parts but they drove me to my hotel in Santa Eularia after the hike. I would love to join their kayaking to Es Vedra tour and will definitely do more with the more when I return. This has been a highlight of my exploring Ibiza. I feel very lucky that I was guided by such professionals.

Date of experience: July 2018
in 3 reviews
"ibiza"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I really loved the experience. Take enough water though :-)!
It is an original and sportive way to discover many parts of the island. I recommend it, without any doubts!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had a very good hike with Fatima, she was very patient with us, we had to go up and down the hills in +30C it was very hard, but we did it and it was very beautiful area, this trip was a highlight of our trip. Nature and surrounding is just unbelievable. after the hike water and coke feels like you in haven. We swim in the Saline beach after the hike, it is very nice and clear water. We thank you again Fatima for best experience!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

In the tourist information office we were given a map with trails for hiking on the island in areas surrounded by nature. Good indications and designs. They will cross the beaches and coves passing through breathtaking views. Very nice the way from San Antonino in Cala Salada. Funny really a trek.

Date of experience: October 2016