“Lunch”

Sa Trinxa Beach Bar
Ranked #3 of 74 Nightlife in Ibiza Town
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Calamaris, pasta and burger were very good, wok with vegetables contained not many veggies. Wok with shrimps, veggies and fish were okay. Very friendly staf, good coffee and sangria and a complimentary liqor of the house! Nice beachbeds and chill music.

All reviews
"ses"
"dance"
"sunset"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am gutted I never went there on my last trip to Ibiza! And I was just about 100 yards away from it sitting on the bleeding beach. My ex had joined me in Ibiza in June this year and she went for a walk (right past it) but never said anything to me. Gutted. But I think we did go there together back in 2000 as I remember quite a few naked people around and girls going topless to the bar. Anyway enough of all this chat as I'm returning to Ibiza in September (cheaper) and this is where I will hang out every flipping day. You read it here first, now buy me a drink.
Hasta luego peeps!
Gutted!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice beach, very good fresh food, the staff are really cool and the atmosphere with the music is fantastic! We had a great day

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Having had another week on Formentera, my final place I needed to be,see and feel was Sa Trinxa. It didn’t disappoint. The vibe here is in real. Friendly like minded people. So so good. This place has to be on your list.

1  Thank Chris C
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Came along to a quiet beach with the weather not quite deciding what to
do! Pitched up anyway and had a lovely lunch! Enjoyed lots of cool beer with meal and then served on the beach. Good menu selection for vegan, vegetarian and meat eaters. I had the Gorgonzola pasta and husband had the chicken breast. Good portions. Service good after a slow start. The people watching on beach, atmosphere and music make this a chilled out fun experience!!