Reviews (1 033)
1 033 results
All reviews playa den pool bar minute walk four poster sea view self catering bora bora beach these apartments air con bed apartment bars and restaurants separate bedroom old town en bossa reception staff san antonio plenty of sunbeds
42 - 47 of 1 033 reviews
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Sent emails prior to holiday which were not answered about early check in, however on arrival this wasn't a problem & I was able to check in early. Small hiccup, mistake on my behalf was to book 10 nights then added 1 for better flight times. I paid for 1st night & asked if I would need to change room for the 10 night stay. I was told NO just pay for the 10 nights following morning. The next morning was told I needed to move to a smaller room. On explaining that I wouldn't have unpacked etc I was told I could stay where I was.The room was huge 4 beds on suite bathroom kitchen & lounge area with balcony over looking pool & sea.
Great hotel in good location. Location is perfect for Ibiza or Playa. Tip if wanting to go to Ibiza town get bus then walk back as its a steep hill. Area not as clean or maintained as Santa Eularia, different type of holiday. Didnt try the hotel food areas as tended to eat were locals ate, if you dont drink cocktails tricky in bars as most don't offer alternatives.
Sorry to be back home & can't wait to return!
Special thanks to David for sorting my room & Victoria for answering my every whim.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Samantha C
Amin A, Gerente at Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Samantha C,

Thank you for sharing your 5 star review of your recent stay with us at Jabeque Soul.

We do endeavor to make our guests feel welcome and I am delighted that you highlighted this on your review. I am delighted to read your fantastic comments about your experience with David and Victoria and how they did utmost to ensure a seamless experience. In the same time, I would like to convey my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences that you have been subjected.

We hope that you will choose to stay with us once again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

WOW! Where to begin with this hotel... we arrived around 10:30pm to bright faced staff who checked us in easily & efficiently. Our room was very clean and exactly as promised. Breakfast was included in our rate and we found it to be great for the value with plenty of options including fresh fruit and croissants + a coffee machine with 10 different options. The Customer Experience Manager Oana was FANTASTIC. We spoke to her regarding the $20 deposit for towels for the pool (they won’t take cards for the deposit & we didn’t have any euros left)... while we understood the “policy” we were a little taken aback by the price and unwillingness to take card but Oana let us take the towels without the deposit after understanding our situation. We saw Oana about 3 more times during our stay and each time she asked to make sure we were enjoying our visit and thank us for staying at Playsol. She really made our visit with her friendliness and willingness to help! The location is RIGHT on the water, with fabulous views & the pool was very clean and relaxing. We found our stay to be quite perfect and would absolutely book this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Haley M

Dear Haley M,

Thank you for choosing our ApartHotel Jabeque Soul for your holidays in the beautiful island of Ibiza.

It is truly a pleasure knowing that you had an excellent stay with us! Reviews like yours motivate us to do better and better every day.

All of your kind words will be delivered to everyone in the staff with no hesitation, and in particular to Oana. They will surely be more than happy to know that you have a good memory of them.

We hope to see you again soon. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for any information you may need.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Really nice apartment. Quite small though. Questionable glass shower partition onto bedroom ( not sure what they were thinking) I really liked this hotel. Pool and beds really nice. Not over crowded with the Ibiza party animals but they are definitely there. Lovely view from my balcony. Planning to return with my children. Reasonably family friendly the earlier part of May b4 party season really kicks in. Overall pleasant apartment. No real criticism.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Reece L
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We sped amazing time with a wonderful location. The staff was really helpful especially a lovely lady Oana who was really profesionale and helped us a lot by giving the best advices and helping preparing a surprise. I would love to go back in that paradise ❤️

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Roxana A

Dear Roxana A,

Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your visit to our Jabeque Soul Aparthotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for making us your choice hotel when visiting the area. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Ibiza for my Boyfriend’s 30th Bday weekend. The hotel And whole staff positively surprised us from the very beginning! We arrived before 10am due to our early morning flight- reception took our luggage so we could go to the beach Nd enjoy our time until check-in. Everyone was so kind And professional!
The next day (actual Bday day) I spoke to the lady And She gave me a bottle of Cold champagne As a treat And special wishes from the hotel- my boyfriend was absolutely Happy about that little surprise! The standard of the room was great Too- separate kitchen And lounge area where you can Cook (dishes supplied), fridge, separate comfy Bedroom.. And the biggest advantage- Sea front views!! Simply breath-taking!
Big Thank you to all the team who made our stay so Amazing And unforgettable- Especially for girls Victoria And Eona (sorry if i spelled the name wrong) They are a Big credit to the hotel! We will definitely be back!
Kate & Josh xx

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharp_shooter_E
Amin A, Gerente at Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sharp_shooter_E,

Thank you for the absolutely fantastic review following your recent stay with us which I was pleased to read.

We really do appreciate you taking the time to post it and I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and I am glad that you had such an enjoyable holiday. Your words speak for themselves and are most encouraging for the Team.

I hope we have the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again.

Yours sincerely,