All reviews rooms are small small play area excellent breakfast we arrived early hours after reading reviews an open mind bad reviews night porter my mum cleaned daily great holiday travelodge bulb
Reviewed 27 June 2018

1 star hotel that definitely deserves an, at least, 3 stars score.

20 € per night for a decent, very clean room with private bathroom, sea view, buffet breakfast and equipped with a modern elevator. Wi-fi is not included though, but it can be purchased separately at the reception desk.

Everything is basic, but you won't be disappointed by the good quality that Pinomar Hotel has to offer.

The place is very close to the super beautiful Cala Morlanda.

I can definitely recommend this nice hotel.

Room tip: Try to book a room that faces the open sea side, since the hotel behind Pinomar, called Mix Colombo, can be a bit loud
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

We booked this hotel or should I say hostel last minute and regretted it as soon as we arrived. Firstly our room was so small. It literally had a bed and two small bedside cupboards. There was a built in wardrobe but when we opened the door to it it was about 12in deep!! You could barely hang a coat in there! Now for the bathroom. The door just barely scraped by the sink to close. Well when I say close I mean close over. It didn't shut and had no lock on it. The shower had no hook to hang up on so when you had a "shower" you would have to get yourself wet, hold the shower head in between your knees, get soaped up and then hold the shower over yourself to rinse off.. The bath had once been painted so looked awful, there were stains in the toilet and the toilet brush ... well lets not go there. It was quite vile. The only good thing was that we had a good view across the sea. No-one except the german lady speaks any englsh so when we returned back from the beach one day to find our bedroom door had been left open (we assume by the cleaners) we could not go and complain to anybody because no one understood us. Breakfast was just cold meats, cereal, eggs, yoghurt, toast and some fried sausage and bacon. I mostly just had toast and marmalade. Safe to say that I would not return to this place but its pretty clean and if you just want somewhere to sleep it would probably be ok..

Date of stay: June 2018
3  Thank mo63Liverpool
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I stayed twice within two weeks (beginning and end of holiday) It's hard to know how to rate this place as it is one of the very cheapest on the island (Once again Tripadvisor why is there no rating between average and very good??????). Yes - it is really really clapped out but they will fix anything important if you report it.
The location is brilliant - close to everything but not much past there so very very quiet (outside) and great views from lots of rooms.
My first room didn't get much sun , which made it hard to dry washing, but it had a side sea view and was OK. I was very envious of the corner rooms with huge balconies. When I went back there I was delighted to be given a corner room at the front with amazing views but it hadn't been made up. The cleaner was knocking on doors around trying to find an empty one then went off and left me standing in the corridor with my luggage for ages. Really wanted that room so took up residence on the balcony then someone came and cleaned it. Well happy!! It had its drawbacks -the bathroom was much smaller and you couldn't sit properly on the toilet because the basin came over it but small price to pay.
Breakfast was really nice and you could eat it pretty much where you liked. The fruit salad was gorgeous. I ate loads at breakfast.
It would probably be a good idea to take a phrasebook in case of problems although a couple of staff speak English ( the German lady and one other receptionist)
S'Illot is lovely with a great family beach (shallow water) - the only thing I didn't like about it was that it was a bit too English - most restaurants just seemed to do English pub grub. If I go back there I would probably go to the Pinomar.

Room tip: Corner rooms have huge balconies
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SiouxieSue
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Having read previous reviews we travelled with an open mind, £125 for 5 nights b&b for the 2 of us. Well I would like to tell you we had a fab holiday, yes the rooms are tired, but they are being updated over the winter, loved the fact that the hotel was a meeting place for locals, listening to them speaking Spanish and playing petanque. Also I speak a little Spanish and found the staff all very friendly and helpful, we chatted to the guy behind the bar at nights. Breakfast was plentiful, can't understand why anyone could find fault, eggs, bacon, ham, cheese, fresh fruit, breads, croissants, Danish pastries and cereals. Water pressure was a challenge, but we managed. Fabulous sea views, close to everything but not in the middle of it. Would I return -100% YES. Muchas Gracias todos.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joy J
Reviewed 8 October 2017

VERY basic hotel,lots of rooms very close to each other( i could clearlyhear neighbours talking,slamming doors and someone brought their baby to a supposedly adults only hotel! Also right next to a recycling point so lots of noise of broken bottles and lorries emptying the bins! no tv,no fridge,no kitchen,no free wifi (5/6 euros per day !)tiny rooms, no atmosphere in hotel as no one hung around as nothing to do ,as no tv even in reception, though had the radio on in the morning for breakfast (in german- as mostly germans in hotel). The hotel WAS very close to the nice beach and i had a balcony (less than a minutes walk) and the sea was very clear and there was lots of shops and bars and a good cycle path (best way to get around as quite flat in sillott and surrounding areas)

Room tip: choose another hotel !
Date of stay: September 2017