Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

A secluded peaceful space off the beaten track. Had a lovely welcome from Bill when we arrived. He is a fount of information including a recommendation to Salty’s Sports Bar to watch Liverpool beat Porto! We came here for a family wedding at Turtles Nest Inn. The cottage well equipped with thoughtful additions including toiletries, beach towels and cooler bags The pool is as amazing as the photos I could have spent all day looking at that view! We were also able to make use of the facilities at Turtles Nest.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2019

My wife and I stayed at the Sea Spray Cottage on Grand Cayman Island from Feb. 10 through Feb. 13, 2019. There is a terrific ocean view when sitting on the deck by the pool (see picture). Beach access is about a mile away. One of the things we liked was that it has its own kitchen. We ate several of our meals at the cottage. Bill, the proprietor, joined us on the deck by the pool and even gave us a "couple of cold ones" after our day of touring the island. He gave us a lot of good info about where to go and what to see.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 21 August 2017

When you loose yourself, you truly find yourself. Now, with that being said, you will be easy to spot. You will be the one smiling from ear to ear! What a total tranquil, secluded spot of complete bliss. My wife and I travel a lot. Especially through the Caribbean. We have had the privileged to visit 21 different islands in the Caribbean. Lots of beauty around the Caribbean for sure. Grand Cayman is perfect Caribbean paradise! We have visited Grand Cayman many times and love it. This 10 day July 2016 trip was so wonderful it brought tears to our eyes when we had to leave. We did a lot of super fun things on the island and always came back to the Sea Spray Cottage for those perfect peaceful unforgeable moments. Bill and Anne are the kindest people I've ever met. We thank you with all of our hearts. We will be back again. Promise! I have the book you loaned me. The views from the infinity pool are breathtaking! As a retired professional bicycle rider and my wife in her busy management career, we value peace and quite and never take it for granted. "Great moments are for ever". Thank you so much and we will see you very soon.

Room tip: Relax, Smile, and enjoy!
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ricbtravel
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We had a wonderful visit in Grand Cayman and loved our stay at Sea Spray cottage. Bill and Anne are incredibly kind and offer great advice on island activities. The cottage is well-kept, quiet, and feels very much like a home away from home. My boyfriend and I prefer less commercial accommodations away from the main tourist spots and this is perfect.

It is centrally located in Bodden Town, making it easy to explore every corner of Grand Cayman. Having our own kitchen and access to the grill allowed us to cook some meals at home and keep snacks on hand. We ate every breakfast on the back patio overlooking the water and listening to the meditative sound of the sea spray. We will absolutely go back and recommend this to anyone traveling to Grand Cayman.

Room tip: Beautiful views and a quiet, relaxing atmosphere.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bettyryan
Reviewed 15 March 2017

We had a wonderful time in Grand Cayman, and Sea Spray Cottage was our home base for our island adventures. This is a great place to stay if you want to be centrally located to explore both ends of the island, feel more like a local, and enjoy a more personal experience versus a hotel. There is really nothing within walking distance in the way of restaurants or sites, so renting a car is necessary. The accommodations are simple and provide everything needed to enjoy your vacation on this beautiful island. A lovely private seating area is outside your door, and the owners' killer oceanfront outdoor space with infinity pool is for your use as well. Bill--the host and owner--knows the island inside and out, and he seemed ready and willing help out as needed with recommendations, etc to make the most of your stay. If you're looking for a less resort-focused experience for your Cayman holiday, I highly recommend Sea Spray Cottage. We hope to go back someday.

Date of stay: March 2017