“Not to be missed”
Review of Czech Inn

Czech Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Bodden Town
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Czech Inn has all outdoor seating and a friendly, relaxed island atmosphere. No alcohol is served but you may bring your own and they'll provide the glasses.

Food and service were both excellent. I had been craving a hamburger but was a little unsure of what to expect from island beef. We're from the midwestern United States, beef country. My burger was fantastic, better than many I've had at home. My husband had the Jager schnitzel which was also excellent.

Czech Inn is not to be missed.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I noticed someone leaving a one star review because the Czech Inn does not have a Liquor License. This was very unfair as the owners allow you to bring your own cooler with beers which is very nice of them. Go and enjoy the fantastic food!!!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in while on a bicycle ride. We asked a few questions about the menu and BYOB status and were treated very condescendingly. So we Czeched out.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

My 93 year old Czech father and I had driven by the Czech inn several times on our way to and from Georgetown, I was a little worried as my Dad needs some creature comforts at 93, but when he heard there was Goulash we had to go.

If you need da Boozes it BYOB, if you forget there's a liquor store around the corner. (Honestly what a great way to spread the love to other business owners in the area?)

My Dad had the Goulash, I had the Asian Ribs, after the owner George suggested that it was his favorite.

All meals were prepared fresh, the spices used were the BOMB. George told us how friends and family in Europe kept him supplied with good spices, and of trip(s-?) to the spice markets in Turkey, where rows of merchants showing off their wares with spices you had never heard of or tasted, but as soon as the favor hit your tongue, you had to have a kilo cuz you knew exactly how you were going to cook with it.

THIS PLACE IS THE ISLANDS BEST GREASY SPOON!!

MY dad was telling me stories of his travels and of places where he had tried Goulash and they just didn't quite get it right, but here, this Goulash - it would make his mother smile.

The Asian ribs were tangy, melt in your mouth with this side of onions that to me tasted citrusy, and George laughed - "they're pickled, a little salt, pepper, and vinegar, no Citrus. That's your brain making it taste that way", he told me.

A great lunch.

My Dad and I had been going to "fancier" restaurants and spending $100.00 or more a meal. To be fair, I was not disappointed by these places, but $35.00 at The Czech Inn and Grill, staffed 6 days a week by George, his wife Denise and 4 others - a great place to eat, and you will still have a shirt on your back when you're done.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Good selection, tasty items, reasonable prices for GC. Enjoyed the meals several times
on island visit. Lots of outdoor eating area.