This is a very special place - private, pretty and peaceful, well-appointed and in a spectacular position on the lake. I would definitely stay here again if the opportunity arose.
Tips and comments:
- the coffee machine is not a machine, but a stovetop cooker - not an issue but I generally expect a Nespresso or something similar these days
- you do need a car (small one) as walking to the bus or the village is dangerous
- if planning to cook at home, you will have all the utensils you require, but you will need to buy everything else including salt, pepper etc
- the internet service is good, but there are some issues with security - I am not sure whether this is a country-wide problem, though our Apple devices were constantly being diverted to dodgy sites and one of our laptops picked up some malware
- good laundry facilities - much appreciated after a week on the road