See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very romantic, authentic, with a great landscape to the Garda lake.
Service is very good. Breakfast has a large choice and very good coffee :-)
The only downside is that you need a car to get there, and there is no restaurant or pub in the neighborhood (have to take your care to go to eat)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I am not generally a person to write negative reviews, but on this occasion I do have to. Upon arrival I was informed that breakfast was not included in my booking even though when I arranged it, it clearly stated that breakfast was included. The lady on the desk was rather pompous and glared upon me and my partner like we had just committed a serious crime. Anytime we spoke to her she had the same sham of an attitude which really annoyed me. She also informed us that use of the spa would be an extra 15 euros each per day which was not mentioned when booking this hotel. We stayed in a hotel by Gatwick the night before arriving and that had spa included in the price and wasn't even a 4 star. We were taken to our room and was informed that the television had sky. This was not the case for the majority of our stay and eventually got rectified the day before leaving. Even so, the channels were very limited and ended up not watching anything, but to be fair we was out and about most of the time. The bed was rock hard, blankets of a poor quality, toilet would continuously be flowing with water like it was constantly flushing meaning that when you did want to go, it wouldn't fully flush. Had 2 dirty mugs in the cupboard, 1 chipped and 1 that was okay. There was a kettle and coffee making machine, but complimentary tea and coffee would not have gone a miss. The sofa bed had a hole in it, the towel rack was all rusted and in bad condition as well as the faded paint jobs. On top of all of this the wifi kept dropping out which was a pain as I could not get roaming to work on my phone. 2 star at best I'm afraid and that is being generous. Spa was nice as well as the surroundings but that is as good as it gets!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart T
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

A special place to be, for relax. Although I came only for one night I will come back for holidays. The room is clean,the welcome warm, climate works well, surrounding perfect,direct at the lake. Dishes perfect,breakfast delicious. If you are planing to make a family trip with telaxing its the place for you. I havent foumd anything negative during my stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this 5 star hotel for 6 nights. The room was very comfortable clean and spacious with large bathroom. Towels,(including pool towels) , changed daily. All staff courteous, helpful, friendly and very attentive.
Great breakfast with great range of fresh fruit, breads, and variety of tasty food.
Large outdoor area and large pool with stunning lake view.
Indoor pool and spa well appointed.
The restaurant was 5star and not overly expensive.
We would not hesitate to recommend this relaxing venue.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We attended a wedding in the area. The accommodations were clean, well maintained but old and in need of an upgrade. Stayed in a 2 bedroom lake view unit. Very little view of the lake but lovely grounds and plenty of room and lounge chairs as not to feel crowded even in high season. Staff very nice and accommodating. Seemed pricey but the property more than makes up for room shortfalls.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family