Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$196
View deal
TripadvisorUS$196
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$196
Agoda.comUS$196
Priceline
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2019

We spent a week in this hotel and loved it . It has a real charm about it and it was very peaceful . Swimming pool was quiet and well maintained, the breakfast was amazing and the staff fantastic . Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2019

There was some confusion of my room when I checked in but the young man at the desk was excellent, positive, polite, professional and an overall pleasure to deal with. The older man at the desk was helpful and very nice as well.

I needed to check out a day early due to some personal issues that arose that I shall not go into here. There was a young woman at the desk.Both myself and my husband found her rude. My husband asked for 2 bottles of acqua frizzante. She did not seem to understand him???? How is that possible? Sparkling water in Italian is acqua frizzante!!! She sold him 2 bottles of flat water. Terrible.

I then came downstairs to check out. I asked to be refunded for my second night as I had to leave due to personal reasons. She flatly said that was impossible. No customer service whatsoever. I then paid, unhappily. I asked to use the bagno. She seemed to have absolutely no idea what I said???? Again, how is that possible? Bagno is the Italian word for bathroom??? She then proceeded to send me to the pool. She said that was the bagno. i was becoming annoyed and told her that is the pool. Please again where is the bagno. She then finally said, oh, downstairs. I don't believe for a second she didn't know what acqua frizzante and bagno were.

No refund for the second night of my stay as I needed to leave due to personal reasons, rude and completely uncooperative staff member.

Also, the location is remote and doesn't offer much. Stay in Oristano!!!!

Room tip: Go to Oristano!
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gianvittorio P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Le Torri, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2019

Good evening M.me Venture 547292.
Thanks for your advise and for your opinion about me and my collegues.
But, the "rude" one, maybe does't understood your italian accent and sure she tried to help you about your kindly request.
About your refunded request: you know the cancellation policy if you book with a non refundeble rate, in this case we can't give you back the money, please read again the cancellation politicy in your voucher reservation.
We tried to offer to you our best service, but we did not see positive the way you used to extorced us by email asking to have back money otherwise you are going to write this bad and incorrect advise. This is not so honest.
We where happy to see you again in our Hotel and offer to you our best service.
Best regards.
Gianvittorio Pinna
HOTEL LE TORRI

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in a small town, in a wonderfully peaceful environment. The hotel itself is modern, but not too. The interior is neat, clean and gives a spacious feeling, a lot of white. We had a spacious clean room with a fairly large bathroom. Everything looked very clean. The breakfast was well catered for with a lot of diversity. You can cool off in the very clean pool. But above all, the staff is top notch. Very friendly and helpful. We certainly recommend this hotel, especially given the price.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We were en route to another location, ran out of time and stopped at Arborea, having seen the beautiful church and square en route. We found the Hotel Torri, Monica welcomed us, we bought wine to go up to our room and she suggested a restaurant around the corner within walking distance. We didnt explore to see the spa, but the bed was super comfy, water hot, and the buffet breakfast fabulous. We enjoyed a visit to then church and to admire buildings constructed around 1928 with decorative facades and tree lined avenues.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

It's a very posh hotel and is very well designed but the thing is about the hotel is there's no restaurant for lunch and dinner in it but there's just for breakfast.

I quite love the swimming pool here to and it's great on a hot day to just relax in the poolside with sun-beds, the staff are quite friendly to but one man was very serious and the only bad thing was on one night there was a problem with the internet so it was frustrating that it was ever so slow and we reported it but they took a little while to solve it, but it's just a cool hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017