Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$128
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/09/26
Travelocity
eDreamsUS$136
All reviews wonderful place horses june hour sardinia car sea beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2019

Reception service can be better.
The Dining Offers can be really improved, it is very needed. We literally had the same food options during two weeks (except the times we had the privilege to get out of there). I have never witnessed such a case, where there is such an eagerness and such ability to ruin and spoil the food. My husband is a chef, you have no idea what he endured. The staff of the dining room, not all of them, but some need to be either better trained to treat the clients.

We did enjoy the animation and it's staff, from smaller to bigger. Although I have weakness for Mike (my beautiful Felicia), Paola (my talented gorgeous girl) and the sweetest Silvia, my 4 year-old son was in love with her and that is more than enough for me. I did not have a lot of direct conversations with the rest, but they were so nice and smily all the time that, it was really nice to have.
A special mention to Davide& Yakobo, those two *very funny ones*need to be in the theatre industry, they are very talented, and the resort remains a very limited opportunity for their skills.

Ending my comment by the reason why I chose this resort, The Horses, I love horses and would love to pass this passion to my son. In this case, mission accomplished. We came back a week ago and he is still talking about Donja (his pony, he this that it is his).
A Big thank you to Roxanna, a very serious young lady with a big heart and the nicest smile. And a big thank you to Daniella, a very nice, helpful, polite and most importantly, smily girl. In a short time, she knew how to manage the three of us. Very skilled and talented with horses. Admin, needs to chill out.

Don't wanna end without another special mention to that crêpe, they dare to call pizza. In Napoli, they teach how to make a good pizza dough.

And please, let the people know that there is no steam room before letting them in the SPA.

If I have to put the blame on someone about the negative things, I would blame the management.
I also think that the key is in motivating your own employees, they seem to come there under pressure.
Would I go back there? Never again, not even for the horses.
But thank you for warning people about what they will find there.

P.S About the all-inclusive: not true. You pay basically everything, given the awful food they offer.

Nour's family.

Room tip: But the beach is not that nice
Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank ibtissam t
Reviewed 4 August 2019

If you come to this hotel for the amenities that it offers, you will probably enjoy it. We were part of a group, mainly middle aged or elderly and it had little appeal for that age group. The grounds are lovely, as is the pool area and probably the horses too, but... the place is basic, a tad rustic. Our room was clean but the air-con was very noisy. The en-suite was tatty, the bath had a crack in it, the shower worked but water still came out of the bath taps. We were moved to another room, the air-con worked of a fashion... it moved the warm air round a bit. The dining area had all the ambiance of a works canteen and the buffet food was poor, matched only by the service. Having said that, my problem is with the tour company we traveled with. Why did they choose such an unsuitable venue? I am still awaiting an answer from them...

Room tip: Try another hotel
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the resort for a total of 4 nights even though we already booked and payed for 7 nights.

The only plus is the beautiful nature and the nice staff in the info point (not the reception). One night the pizzas were delicious as well. But that's about it. We could have had an okay stay and accepted the low standard if it were not for the bad food and the unfriendly staff.

The dinner and lunch is buffet-style and is served in a big noisy room with no possibility to dine outside. There is the pizzeria but you have to book on beforehand and they only offer pizza. The food tastes really bad and there are really no fresh vegetables or fruits. Just canned ones. I went there as a vegetarian and was told there were to be options. The options were pasta with tomatoe sauce and the salad bar. The plates were often badly washed and dirty and the whole experience was unpleasant. We expected us to be sick from the food because of the bad hygiene.

We also went to the resort to go horseback riding. I'm a beginner but the staff thought I was an expert even though I filled out two forms which were sent to the hotel on beforehand. I also told the person who helped is schedule our lessons bit apparently she sid not understand. Again, the staff was unfriendly and it was hard to communicate because of the poor english skills. No apology or anything close to that.

The beach is far from as beautiful as in for example Golfo Aranci. Before lunch it is not possible to have a quiet time att the beach because of the loud music.

The rooms are old and the standard is comparable to when I traveled in India.

In a summary the experience was bad mostly because of the unfriendly staff and the bad dining options. We left the resort with a feeling that they only want our money but they are not interested in making sure we have a nice and pleasant stay. Find somewhere else to go!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Emelie R
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Oristano, Horse Country Resort,
Room basic with adequate comfort,
Food dull and cool of the buffet sort,
With good bits, look and you'll
Find them. A good sized pool,
The aromatic planting of gardens, beautiful
With flowers and fragrances, wonderful!
Breakfast was adequate, the coffee OK
Plus croissants and bacon, hurray!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Nature is very beautiful, everything is green, and well maintained. People are nice, and hotel style is very interesting like Wild West or Mexico with horses and stables an so. Entertainment is EXTRAORDINARY. Sardinia is VERY BEAUTIFUL.

What I didn't like is location. Hotel is in the middle of nowhere, some 4km far from nearest bus station or town. Rent a Car in hotel is very expensive, double priced. nearest town where one can rent a car is beautiful Oristano, but problem is to get there, even is not so far away. Sea is nothing special.

Room tip: Choose bungalow if you can
Date of stay: August 2018