Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
Free cancellation until 21/09/25
Expedia.comUS$124
PricelineUS$136
eDreamsUS$136
All reviews wonderful place horses june hour sardinia car sea beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Nature is very beautiful, everything is green, and well maintained. People are nice, and hotel style is very interesting like Wild West or Mexico with horses and stables an so. Entertainment is EXTRAORDINARY. Sardinia is VERY BEAUTIFUL.

What I didn't like is location. Hotel is in the middle of nowhere, some 4km far from nearest bus station or town. Rent a Car in hotel is very expensive, double priced. nearest town where one can rent a car is beautiful Oristano, but problem is to get there, even is not so far away. Sea is nothing special.

Room tip: Choose bungalow if you can
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We spent one night in the hotel, on the way to a wedding in Central Sardinia.
The facilities are not bad at all, but the hotel definitely caters for volume rather than quality. It also caters for longer term stays rather than for those tourists who are there for 1 or 2 nights.

The entire "we do not accept cash anywhere, you need to load//top up a cash card to use around the hotel", "you need to pay a deposit for the pool towels" just makes the stay unpleasant from the very beginning.

We also found the staff to be quite rude and rigid. In particular I am tempted to mention one of the ladies in reception (if anyone from the management reads this - she was on duty during the afternoon of Friday July 27th). She was unbelievable rude and/or badly trained for the job, when she asked us to stand right in front of her rather than slightly diagonally across reception, otherwise she would not talk to us!!!!

Reception also insisted to keep our passports and only hand them back upon departure, which is illegal.

As we were going to a wedding, we needed to iron our freshly unpacked outfits for the following day. The laundry room where we were sent to iron our clothes was the filthiest I have ever seen. I have had to vertical iron the clothes so that they would not touch the dirty ironing board or the floor.

Last, but not least, we tried to avoid the cowboy/cowgirl dressed staff and the buffet meals and went for a booking at the Pizzeria on site. Nothing to write home about...

I am glad we were only there for 1 night. Otherwise we would have changed hotels.

Room tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank letimcmanus
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Many thanks to the animation team of Horse Country! They are adorable and really hardworking. Yesterday they presented their version of "The greatest showman". Incredible! So much energy and expression. Especially the "Never enough" song (performed by Veronica), I think everyone in the audience was moved. It's hard to believe they're not professional actors. Thank you guys,keep it up!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Tatiana A
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I really like this place and I can recommend it to everyone. I like horses and stable so much. I especially want to thank Nataniel on info point, he is so friendly and proficient.:) He must win the challenge against Paola.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome place. I would recommend it to everyone! (: Horses were so lovely and cute!! Service was really good and everyone were helpfull. Beach was nice and pool was big! (: I would come back again. Thank you!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends