“Best sisig I’ve had”
Review of Cockonuts

Cockonuts
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Moalboal
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Description: Quiet native restaurant on the water in panagsama with a nice seaview and a beautiful sunset. People are coming from all cebu to try our very special flaming dish wich we are the only place where you can have it. Stop think about it just try it! We also serve nice desserts and have differents varieties of cocktails. Our friendly staff is waiting for you :)
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Came for dinner with my family, everyone enjoyed their food, I had sisig, one of my favourite Filipino dishes and it was amazing here, you can walk on to the beach down the side so the kids could pop down and play while adults had a beer but can keep an eye on them from the terrace, really friendly people there, good prices and portions. It’s a small place but good place to chill, highly recommended

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The food was tasty but the amount of it wasn’t enough for me so I had to order the dessert. I liked the place because of the view at this cristal water. It felt like you are having your food in paradise.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This unique place was a great place for me to enjoy some real good philpino food and share some good time with the locals and the other people who visit Moal boal.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We went here twice during our stay in Moaoboal. The food was really tasty, especially the sizzling plates. Unfortunately, the second time we waited almost 2 hours for our food, after which one of the dishes was still missing. Location is great, happy hour prices for cocktails great, food tasty but the service could be better.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

During my staying, I visited twice.
If you sit down seaside seats, wind makes you comfortable.
Food is yummy and very quick service.
I love to go back there when I come back Moalboal.

Date of visit: May 2018