“Best Restaurant ”

Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Moalboal's best restaurant when it comes both to the food they serve and the costumer service. Very small place on top of the dive shop (Neptune Diving Adventure) with a wonderful view over the ocean. The cook makes by far the best asian food served in Moalboal, she has a special gift for cooking this lady and i can only say try it out because she is the best and i will always go back here for more!!!
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food, good service lovely atmosphere. Our favourite restaurant in town. It's gets very busy but we popped in at lunch time to reserve a table for the evening and got to pick where we sit. The menu has lots of choice and is very good value.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing. The chefs and waiters were so nice. We came back a lot of times. Everything on the menu are worth a try. So fresh.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The evening I visited Lantaw, a smiling but apologetic waiter told me I’d have to wait a long time for my food. I can’t remember the reason he told me, but I wasn’t in a hurry so I agreed to wait. As I enjoyed the view of the ocean and a cold beer, I noticed a few customers complain about the wait. The staff did their best to appease them. It ended up only taking about 25 minutes for me to get my food and it was delicious. The serving of nasi goreng was huge and the sinigang had succulent chunks of tuna in it. I’d definitely dine here again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We started to go for breakfast as you sit nicely a bit elevated and you can during breakfast observe the ship traffic. Breakfast is hearty with good coffee and fresh bread. Then we began to go there also for dinner. In the night it is fresh to sit up there and tables are not too close to each other. You can choose between Thai food, Chinese, Indian and Filipino! The food is freshly and very tasty prepared. Prices are good! They have also Italian wine for 700 Pesos por bottle! You should make Lantaw also your preferred restaurant in Moalboal!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We ate our breakfast there. The Salads were really good, Size was above Average for a salad. The Eggs was good too. We had lovely view of the ocean from our spot .