“Great time and Great crew”
Review of Scubafun

Scubafun
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We were in the Dominican republic for a wedding in Santa Domingo. We were staying in la Romana and my searches found scubafun . They had great reviews and were well deserved. We did three days of two tank dives. And had my 14-year-old son work on his advanced open water with nitrox. We had Nick as the instructor for my sons advanced, as well as leading our dives. The town is also very friendly with some really good restaurants.

1  Thank SKIDIVENJ
in 5 reviews
"his team"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Just returned from my second time diving with Scuba Fun, and once again everything was top notch from start to finish.Courtney is very quick and helpful in responding to emails. John the owner is always at the shop in the mornings. I dove with Ivan (Pablo) this time and he does a great job. I can't recommend these guys enough.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I’m gonna give thanks for everything since day 1, 5 stars for the staff, all the service and even the price. Everything was perfect. Didn’t had the chance to do scuba diving, just did snorkeling and it was more than great, but even, if u got oportunity to do the scuba diving everybody was talking good things about it. They really had a good service, a good buffet that made my belly blow up. I really advise everybody to try that excursion. Many thanks to Nick that was our guide, and all the staff that make that happen. When I come back I’m gonna try that scuba diving for sure. Blessings everybody.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I recent did a 5 dive package and a family (with very young children) trip to Saona Island with Scubafun. They are simply a TOP CLASS dive centre. Very welcoming and accommodating to make sure your dive experience is second to none.

Especial mention to Ivan, Francesca, Marco for the great dives and the amazing Courtney in the office, who responded to all my queries extremely quickly and efficiently, always with a smile!

Ill be back next year fro sure.

Thanks All