“I made the right choice with ScubaFun!”
Review of Scubafun

Scubafun
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I just returned from the DR and did a 5 day/10 dive package with the fine folks at ScubaFun. From the very beginning emails with Sanne,they make your decisions easy. I got to dive with Marco,Alesondro and Emes and all were outstanding divemasters. The boat crews are fantastic as well and the owners John and Neal couldn't be nicer people.

When I return to the Bayhibe area again, I know I will dive with ScubaFun again.

Thanks for the great dives!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

If you are looking for the right dive shop in Bayahibe, I highly recommend Scubafun! The staff were more than accommodating! Ghulag (spelling?), our dive guide, and Sanne, were awesome! ScubaFun worked with us in tailoring our dive experience based upon the locations we chose to dive, not to mention shifting our dive days due to one of us being sick on the first dive day. The larger dive shops were not as flexible. We prefer a smaller "Mom and Pop" type of Dive Shop instead of a larger one when it comes to personal service; we couldn't have made a better choice!

Our Resort hotel was in Punta Cana, approximately 40 minutes from ScubaFun. The shuttle service was prompt, on time and very professional. Although not expected, nominal tipping is highly appreciated.

Bottom line: For future dive trips to Bayahibe, we will only book with ScubaFun! You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Joe H
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We spent 4 days at ScubaFun to obtain our PADI. We were picked up everyday at excat time that we had agreed upon with ScubaFun staff the day before. Our PADI course was comprehensive and professional. Our family (2 adults & 3 teens) felt safe and were encouraged to ask questions at all times. Our PADI instructors (Morgan & Marko) were great fun, knowledgeable and... patient! The office staff, Sanne in particular, was professional, friendly and very helpful. Great team!!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I contacted Scuba Fun Dive Center after a referral from a friend. I could not have been happier with the trip. They were a fantastic group of people to work with. Marco was was my dive master for the day, and he was AWESOME!!! I am a certified diver, but my wife is not. I did 2 dives while she snorkeled. The first dive was a wreck dive about 45', and was great. The second dive was closer to Saona Island where there was lots to see. At Saona Island we were served some great local food. We stopped at a shallow sandbar on the way back, and got to snorkel and find starfish. The crew on the boat were awesome and made sure that everyone on the boat was happy. I plan on going back to Punta Cana in 6-7 months, and will definitely email them, and book a couple of dives with them.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Good diving and very nice crew!!!! Two excellent wreck dives, amazing reefs and a lot of fun with the staff whom are very friendly.....

If you are advanced, do not miss the Padre Nuestro cave. Cannot wait to dive again with SCUBAFUN