See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Never ever would I recommend this hotel, the food was so poor and disgusting, we ate out every evening, even though it's all inclusive, the room was stinking, even though a no smoking policy is in place, we entered our room to smoke and not stale, someone had not long been smoking in there... The rooms are desperately past it. The staff, well let's just say ignorant and totally lacking any kind of training. But the worst by far are the those staff that are creepy. All in all 1 star is being generous........ Although scenery is absolutely stunning and peaceful, some one needs to buy this place and turn it into the a gem that the area deserves.

Room Tip: No rooms... Stay away
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank LLUK
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Well be warned... If you haven't already booked.. do not go.
Almost all the English guests were moved to other hotels after complaining so much.
The hotel has real potential however is let down in so many key areas.. customer service and food being the main ones.
We ate out in the local area alot, where people were friendly and welcoming. Food fantastic and cheap.
So budget in "escape food " as we called it.

Please note there is no entertainment... despite being told there was.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank linda n
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

In fact we stayed in May 2014, slightly off season. Room was average, some grubby fixtures and fittings. Nice hotel, gardens, quite comfortable. Shuttle to the beach, comfortable, clean with small beach bar. Pros, Fabio the waiter, pool bar, view, negatives star rating, very poor gym, barely able to workout

Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Nice building located on the mountain with superb view over the bay.

Friendly staff but many only speak Turkish.

Rooms are small but clean and good firm bed.

Good restaurant with a variety of European style food, lacks Turkish speciality dishes.

2 nice pools, many sun beds are broken. Jacuzzi not working

Spa service, difficult to find staff present at the desk.

This hotel needs a kick in the but to get back at 4-5 star level.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Levi5339
Reviewed 21 August 2015

I stayed at the Alinn Boutique between the 3rd - 10th August. My first impressions were how beautiful the scenery and the architecture of the hotel were. I was a little apprehensive about other peoples views of the food but overall I felt that these comments about 'awful food' were completely over exaggerated. It was average, it was presented nicely and to be honest, the cakes they just swayed me. I was also aware of others comments about some tables not being tidied quickly but that again was not something I was worried about. I feel some people just want to nit-pick at every little thing. I also never experienced any rude members of staff, they all were very friendly especially one of the bar staff (Ahmed). Many staff did not speak very good English, which was a little hard at some points, but they always tried their best. Any time we needed to ask about something for instance; extending the room check out time or booking an excursion they were very obliging. I really enjoyed my stay at Alinn, and in the future I would love to visit again.

Room Tip: Just in case, bring a hair-dryer. The one in our room did not work.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple