All reviews master of ceremonies wedding breakfast for sunday lunch his team wedding party from start to finish pudding three course meal main course cooked to perfection food was amazing second to none evening reception pork whole experience evening buffet family meal
Reviewed 1 November 2018

We have been to Plas Hafod many times for Sunday Lunch and evening meals. The meals are excellent, really tasty food and good value for money. We ate in the Greenhouse conservatory this time which has an ambience all of its own and beautifully decorated (this time with a Halloween theme) with views over the garden. The staff are friendly, attentive and helpful and a good experience was had by all. I would highly recommend a visit to Plas Hafod, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 6bjh
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Visited for Sunday lunch last weekend. As always the Plas Hafod didn't disappoint. We always feel that they have the service side of the hotel spot on. Staff are friendly, hard working and efficient making the experience pleasurable and relaxing. The lunch was delicious (3 courses £18.95). The roast beef was delicious, vegetables fresh and perfectly cooked and I loved the toffee choux buns. The conservatory was beautifully decorated and I loved the amount of light in there, especially looking out onto the gardens and view. All in all, a highly recommended place to eat.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Susanne A
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed an excellent 3 course meal. The food was delicious- our whole plaice was cooked to perfection. There is plenty of choice and the staff were efficient and friendly. The gardens are beautiful.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angharad345
Reviewed 25 October 2018

The Hotel was like stepping into a time warp fabulous ! Really excellent you have to stay here to believe it, the room was great spotless,the service excellent,the staff friendly and courteous and to top it all the food was Michelin class !! overall a 5 star hotel. I will not hesitate to stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: I had the Victorian Room but if that is anything to go by I would take any room at this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank FarAway146062
Reviewed 23 October 2018

A family lunch at this attractive venue and enjoyed it so much we booked to visit again in the near future, a varied menu offering reasonable prices for two or three courses and all of the food was home cooked and delicious.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family