“Perfect Day of Sailing ”

Mykonos On Board Sailing Trips
Ranked #2 of 25 Tours in Mykonos Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sailing Private or Semi Private tours,sailing, relaxation,snorkeling,Greek gastronomy,make new friends.lifetime experiences
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I booked this tour far in advance for our honeymoon after seeing the reviews. It did not disappoint! Our captain was very welcoming and we had an amazing day at sea. I had never been on a sail boat before so I will say it was a little bumpier than a catamaran or larger boat. However, it was beautiful to set sail to Delos and Reina and to see Greece from the sea! The snorkel/swim spots were gorgeous and secluded. However, the do not provide flippers just goggles and mouth pieces. The water was warm and calm so we just swam! To top it off the lunch aboard was delicious! I loved the beef and lamb kebabs. It was one of my favorite meals of our entire trip, and it was so relaxing to enjoy Greek cuisine and wine whole viewing historic islands rich with culture and mythology! I would recommend this trip to anyone traveling to Mykonos.

2  Thank Meghin K
"sunset cruise"
"fresh salad"
"set sail"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a real SAILING trip. So at times it was a bit rough, but Mykonos is a particularly windy island, so you have to expect rough seas. Artimis and Aristotle took us around Delos, which took 20mins to get to across open water. From there we were taken to secluded bays perfect for snorkelling and swimming. He provided snorkel gear too. Included in the price is a bbq on the boat, it was a really nice meal, chicken and bbq veg and salad. Beers and drinks were in abundant- all included in the single cost. My wife felt quite unwell on the way back, due to the rough seas, but Artimis helped her feel settled -Thanks Artimis. :) a lovely day, a real sailing experience with beautiful bays and a bit of local history.

2  Thank wardb932018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'll start off by saying that we have rented boats in Hawaii, Australia, French Polynesia, Mexico, Turks & Caicos, Belize, Honduras, Capri just to name a few. With that said, this captain and boating experience was the worst that we have ever had. The captain Artemois was very arrogant and condescending to us from the moment that we first met him. We felt very unwelcome on his boat from the very beginning of our journey.

The water was very rough on the journey back after we stopped at a very unimpressive area to eat dinner. It was the island across from Delos where the quarantined people were sent in the old days and is now virtually uninhabited.

Speaking of dinner, if you are looking to loose a few pounds from your trip, this is the dinner for you! His terrible cooking made me vomit and have diarrhea for 48 hours straight...beware of the chicken skewers! My wife and I ate everything the same, except she ate fish & I ate chicken. She was fine & I wasn't for 2 days after our trip.

If that wasn't bad enough, on the very rough sailing back to the Mykonos port, I was laying on one side of the sailboat and my wife was laying on the other "relaxing" & I was thrown off of the bench & across the sailboat landing on top of my wife and injuring my knee, hand and wrist. He made no acknowledgment of my injuries during or after the incident, but was worried about putting his cushions & pillows inside the cabin so that they wouldn't be blown away! We couldn't believe what we were experiencing & at this point were very frightened for our safety & just wanted to exit the boat ASAP. We couldn't get back to the port fast enough.

As we arrived back at the port, instead of dropping us off on land, he made us load into a tiny boat that he had to inflate with air to get us back to dry land. As we pulled up to the boat, he decided to ask how we enjoyed the trip. We proceeded to tell him that it was the worst boating experience that we have ever had. He then began to argue with us about what happened & said that it was my fault that I fell off of the bench and got injured because I "should have known!" Then he asked how we planned on paying for the balance of our trip. We had no choice but to pay because he wasn't going to let us off of the boat until we did and at that point it was a very hostile environment & we feared for our safety, so we handed over our credit card.

In summation if you love food poisoning & enjoy the adrenaline rush of fearing for your own safety, then this is the trip for you!

2  Thank foxydocPhilly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was at many sailing trips but this was number one. We were on board with two other couples , so we feel very vip :p We had two stops at reina island first for half hour and second for one hour , so it was enough to swim and snorkel. Then the team Katerina and Tim cooked for us delicious dinner and we could drink wine beer as we want . I highly recommend this trip, you will not regret it.

1  Thank Poly S