“You must visit this place now”
Review of I Scream

I Scream
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Mykonos Town
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

When researching about places to try Mykonos I came across this location on Pinterest. I made a note of it and ensured we stopped by. Oh my gosh is this place so good! The ice scream is just divine. Literally the best pistachio ice scream I’ve ever had in all my life!

1  Thank Nancy A

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I tried cappuccino, hazelnut, pistachio and cookies and cream. All delicious with pistachio a particular highlight.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Pistachio, masticha, 4 kinds of chocolate and hazelnut flavors were all very good. 2 flavors in a cup for 3.5€. Place isvery nicely decorated. Service was very good.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Must visit. Went there on the way to the port. Lovely lovely ice cream. Definitely worth visiting while in Mykonos

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Great ice cream! A large variety of flavours and friendly staff. A very popular spot for a good reason.