“nice fresh breakfast !”

Cosmo Cafe
Ranked #8 of 250 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 8 November 2018

we went here for breakfast and the food and the place felt very fresh. omelette, ham cheese crepe, orange juice for 15.5E. and very very filling. the people there we courteous and smiling.

visited : 17th october 2018 for breakfast

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends came here most mornings during our visit and loved the place. Great food and the Greek coffee is amazing. Friendly service and free still water!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing bar, with amazing food and amazing staff. We went there for breakfast all days that we stayed in Mykonos. They have really good and big plate with yogurt, muesli, fruit, honey... Also crepes, omelettes, toasts... I would definetely recommend it.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The Cosmo staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The location is wonderful, with an outdoor canopy covered eating area. The produce is very fresh, delivered from a produce market daily. The food was very good. I had several meals while visiting Mykonos. I especially enjoyed the Greek omelet, eggs with sausage, various salads, as well as the coffee drinks (espresso fredo and frappe).
The bathroom was clean each time I was there. I would certainly eat there during my next visit to Mykonos.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Just had breakfast here and it was brilliant. Reasonably priced and nice atmosphere. Great spot to sit also.

Date of visit: September 2018