“Great food & great service”

Point Cafe | Bar | Restaurant
Price range: US$9 - US$46
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: A local Cafe| Bar| Restaurant| Open 24 hours a day serving a variety of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Menus: Greek, Italian, English, Indian and Chinese. Gluten free menus also. Home-made food and desserts by local Biological products. Try our Olive oil in our salads.
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Not such why this place had bad reviews we visited for dinner tonight. Affordable & very tasty the locals eat here. The staff happily moved us when the cigarette smoke bothered me. Even gave us so grapes soaked in honey at no extra charge%

Reviewed 22 October 2017

my friend had to go at toilet and asked there to go but the owner did not allow him, this before to understand if he would have got something to drink or not

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Fish and chips were awful the fish was in a dark brown greasy batter. "Far from a golden batter" that just smelt terrible and the frozen chips were burnt and greasy. Over priced poor food.!!!!! I left the food but still got charged €10 ......Never again.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I went with my friends there to have some breakfast and first of all the service was horrible, the girls were rude and not profesional at all,
The prices were huge for a simple orange juice with was tasteless,
we ordered a crepe with banana: the chocolate was missing so I ask for a little more and in the account they charged me 2 € more ( without advising me about he charge of that misery extra) and the banana was at least from 3 days ago.
I ask for some water to take a medicine and they also wanted to charge me a bottle , so they won't give me any water.
The problem is not about paying, is that they treat you as a fool and trick on you.
When we ask for explanation the girl come rude and start confrontation with us instead of being nice and explaining us the things.
The service is horrible and the food worse, your money is better in the floor !

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Just returned from Mykonos yesterday and wanted to give this restaurant/cafe a mention. We visited regularly throughout our holiday......food was excellent, drinks - spirits and cocktails - were reasonably priced. However the main reason we visited so often was due to the staff. Frosso, Alina and Kostas were lovely people, so friendly, so welcoming and so attentive. We are delighted to have met them and when we think of Mykonos we will always remember them.