“Well worth a visit”

Karavaki Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 249 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The best spot in Mykonos to enjoy a spetacular view of Mykonos town and the Aegean Sea is Karavaki restaurant! In a friendly and comforting atmosphere, a place of beautiful natural surroundings the guests can enjoy a delicious cuisine! Mediterranean, Greek and local dishes are prepared by particular attention and love by our experienced staff at the Karavaki restaurant!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We eat here on a Friday after checking out the reviews, we had booked and I was glad we did it was very busy, we were looked after from the start by very friendly waiting staff.
Service was just right and the food was great and not expensive, the view was an added bonus.

I would definitely recommend Karavaki

Reviewed 26 June 2018

"Karavaki", as well as "Vencia Boutique Hotel", are indeed part of my Mykonos' holidays along the years. And I always come back, as it is just like coming back home - to my Mykonian family. Their location, at the hilly area of Agios Eleftherios, provides them a superb view of the city, of the bay and of the always awesome Mykonos' sunset! Book a table and enjoy one of the best restaurants of Mykonos - for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Very special thanks to Anastasia and Stelios, who lovingly "spoiled' me at the many visits to "Karavaki" during this 2018 Summer. One last remark: for dinner, reservations are strongly recommended! Bon Appétit!

1  Thank LuizDutraNeto
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The view from this restaurant is very lovely. You go here you have to walk up the hill from the town. The food is good but from my point of view too expensive. The service is good and friendly. I would give 4 stars od the price are not high

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We enjoyed our dinner at Karavaki Restaurant! The outdoor dining area is very lovely with some great views! Our servers were friendly and made great recommendations.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Pleasant relaxed atmosphere lovely views of the town
Just had mains of fresh fish and chicken/mushroom pasta both good and had reasonable half bottle of white - downsizing was necessary after good but potent cocktails