All reviewsprivate poolgolden villabeautiful hotelour honeymoonmain poolshuttle servicefree shuttlegreat musicthe hotel offersclose to townhotel restaurantpool staffaegean seawatch the sunsetbeautiful viewgreek islandsmain town
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect walking distance to town, trendy, elegant and amazing service from start to finish. Loved staying here, the fish tank at the bar is beautiful and the pool has spectacular views for days! Our room was comfy and beautifully decorated with a private plunge pool. Highly recommend it! The restaurant is amazing!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed two nights. We were picked up by the hotel’s shuttle which also takes you a center point in Mykonos Town 24 hours! The room was nice with a private jacuzzi. A lot of variety and good quality breakfast. The best part of this hotel was the pool. I can be there all day. So beautiful. All of our drivers were so friendly and talkative. The front desk was nice enough to call our room the day before our departure to arrange transportation to the ferry port. Would stay again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Cavo Tagoo nails it. The location is good, as it is very close to the new port. However it is close to the road, You do not really hear any traffic but you see some cars occasionally depending what level you are on. The rooms are brilliant, we had the plunge pool and it is a legit 5 foot deep plunge pool with infinity edge that you can actually swim in and it has a very nice palapa to lay out on. The food was good. The decor and the staff's attention to detail is excellent. The breakfast is ample and very high quality. I think it's the perfect location because you're not right in the downtown area but very close, like a 5 minute shuttle ride from the hotel or on your quad. BRAVO!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

From the moment we checked in until the
moment we checked out, the customer service at this hotel was dismal. Upon our afternoon arrival we waited over an hour to be shown to our room. No attempt was made to familiarize us with the resort amenities and we were left to try and find our way around on our own. Every request throughout our stay was met with an attitude of extreme imposition and dismissive attitude. How this hotel calls themselves a “luxury” resort is beyond me.
NEVER AGAIN!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank janice L
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

First time to Mykonos so reserved this hotel that few of my friends heard it was good.

Room: Good but little small. The shower and toilet doors are not designed properly that the rubber get stuck. I almost got stuck inside couldn’t open the door.

View: amazing from the balcony. Good that we were in high level so music was not loud from the bar

Outdoor Jacuzzi: didn’t work and they couldn’t fix and return cost to us

Convenience: close to the center and there were shuttle takes us back and forth. Best part

Pool: amazing. Love the infinity pool and pool beds

Breakfast: also amazing

So the unsatisfactory part of the trip was::
We stayed 4 night. First night didn’t use the jacuzzi, 2nd night didn’t work and they couldn’t fix. Asked for money return or move to another room but they said they will check. 3rd day complained again and they tried again and couldn’t fix. Then they suggested us to move to another room on the 4th day. But it doesn’t make sense just to move to another workable room and we had to pay for the 3 nights of unworkable jacuzzi. They said they tried to offer me dinner on the last night but I was not available. The dinner will not cover the charge I paid. It was 1200 eur for a night with outdoor jacuzzi and only 800 a night without . How they calculate 400x4 night 1600eur for compensation?? They just want to make an excuse not to return to me or my agent.. this was totally unacceptable as service for claiming top hotel!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family