All reviews pool area panorama suite boutique hotel our honeymoon walk into town amazing views hot tub hotel team welcome drink complimentary transfer bus service deluxe room beautiful hotel public areas bus stop an upgrade rooms are great
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I was lucky to stay here a week with family and friends. Its the best hotel i have stayed at. The staff, the wonderful wiew and the pool area. They really made our week. All staff is wonderful but my favorites was John at breakfast and Grigoris from the restaurant. We will Always miss this place and never forget the week we had here. Lots of love from Sweden and your half greek Stephanie.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
ΟΛΓΑ Π, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you very much for your kind words!
We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in the future for another memorable experience!

My very best regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I was lucky to stay here with my friends and we had a wedding/birthday week. The hotel is special in so many ways. We loved the view and the wounderful staff. My favorites was John who worked in the breakfast and Grigoris aka captian who worked in the restaurant. This trip will always be special for us. Thank you for giving us a wonderful week. We will be back. Lots of love from Sweden and Stephanie .

Room Tip: Room 314 is my topp favorite room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
ΟΛΓΑ Π, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Paula,

Thank you so much for your review!
We are very happy that we have been a part of the wedding celebrations and that the quality of our services exceeded your expectations!
Please rest assured I will share your kind words with John, Grigoris and the rest of the team!
We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I so enjoyed our stay in this charming hotel. The view from our room and the restaurant were wonderful. Incredible sunsets every evening known at the hotel as “eyegasms.” The food in the restaurant was great, too. A special shout out for the fabulous staff who totally spoiled us. Jenny at the front desk was wonderful. Giannis, who was tending bar, kept us in delicious cocktails. And the wonderful Grigoris spectacularly matched our food and wine at dinner and helped get the best sunset photos. We highly recommend this hotel and hope to return ourselves.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ΟΛΓΑ Π, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear scubamom03,

Thank you for choosing Tharroe of Mykonos and for taking the time to share your review.
It is wonderful to hear what a difference the team made to creating an extra special experience for you.
I will share your kind comments with Jenny, Giannis. Grigoris and the rest of the team!
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for an equally enjoyable stay.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This hotel is a hidden gem. The staff was excellent! They arranged activities for us during the day, helped us with transportation, and with finding great restaurants. In particular, Jenny, went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful. I had purchased some paintings in town, but forgot them in the hotel room after we had already left Mykonos. The management was kind enough to ship them back to the United States FOR FREE. Could not say nicer things about the staff. The property itself is well kept and quiet. It is a short walk into the town (maybe 15-20 minutes) and located in an area that felt very safe and quieter than the main tourist area. Overall, a great value and would recommend to anyone looking to have a stress-free experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear canders2018,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Your comments regarding the facilities, the location and the high level of personalised service are deeply appreciated!
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I was extremely impressed with the service at the hotel from the minute we were picked up with their complimentary transfer. All the staff are so friendly, helpful and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. They really helped to make our stay.

The pool area is gorgeous with superb views and a very relaxed atmosphere. My only suggestion would be to offer some more umbrellas for the option of shade for the loungers closest to the pool.

Rooms are comfortable and a good size, although the bathroom felt a little dated. We also had a nice balcony with views of both town and sea.

Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice and fresh, tasty options. The apple cake was a real highlight – delicious!

The only downside of the hotel for us was the location in terms of ease of getting into town or nearby restaurants. It is situated on top of a hill (great for views), but with busy roads and no footpaths, we found the walk into town perilous and even worse coming back in the dark – be careful! Best solution would be to hire a scooter/ATV/car and drive down yourselves or liaise with the hotel about ordering a taxi.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1SLW

Dear 1SLW,

Thank you for review!
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities and appreciated the high level of our services.
Rest assured that we always take our guests feedback into serious consideration and constantly improve our services and facilities.
I will share your kinds words with the staff, who truly goes above and beyond to make your stay a memorable one !
We will be happy to welcome you back again soon.