“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Waited about 15 mins from being sat at the table. Food arrived separately, my partner had almost finished his pasta by the time my pizza arrived. It appears this establishment are overly keen to sit people down but don’t then have the staff to provide an adequate service. We then waited 15 mins for the bill, then another 15 min for our change to arrive despite asking numerous times. At one point we were told the machine was broken. I can’t see what machine was used seen as we paid cash! Food was ok but this was overshadowed by the dreadful service and waiting. No offer was made to rectify anything by the staff. A one course meal took 1 hr 30 min.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 150)

44 - 48 of 1 150 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Visited this restaurant a few days ago for lunch. This restaurant is connected with
another Italian restaurant in Athens which I have visited some times. So thought that
it should be good like the other one in Athens. Actually we all of three had an enjoyable lunch. We had Pizza , Salads [ Caprese and another with Lettuce etc ]
and Pasta with Bacon and eggs. All Dishes were well prepared and cooked.
Service was attentive. Prices average to high.... This is Mykonos !!!
Next time I will visit Casa di Giorgio for sure .

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice setting near Little Venice. Good service and delicious pizza. If you can get table by wall of couches where you can watch all the activity too. Clean bathrooms in the back.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner not knowing how good/bad it would be, unusually not having done the usual TA browsing session before venturing out. What a lovely surprise. Firstly, to eat under a canopy of olive trees was quite enchanting. My dinner companion ordered pizza which was apparently a very authentic Italian pizza and huge. I had chicken with a cream sauce with a Greek salad which was quite fabulous. We had half a litre of house red and white, both of which were great and not the typical vinegar offering of a house vino. A chocolate soufflé and amaretto’s to finish made it a truly lovely meal. A really pleasant surprise and reasonably priced for what we ordered. Service was good even though it was super busy and the waiters were charming. I will definitely re-visit before the holiday is over. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My husband wanted pizza and we been looking at this place for a couple days. We waited a while to get our drinks order even though it wasn’t busy. Had the Greek salad which was the only thing that was nice. The pasta was bland and the pizza also was dry like card board. Coffee was undrinkable unless you put lots of sugar in it. Very over priced. Very disappointed. Give it a miss.

1  Thank Kat C