“Well Cooked Dinner”
Review of Nautilus

Nautilus
Ranked #24 of 249 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Nautilus, we want you to feel like you’re eating at a local’s house. Our Mediterranean cuisine is a blend of traditional Greek flavors but with a modern twist that is sure to enhance your dining experience. Discover our large variety of fresh fish; try our seafood risottos and pastas; taste our delicious meat dishes; and top off your meal with mouthwatering desserts. No matter what you’ll choose, our attentive waiters will guide you toward the best wine to have with your meal!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Last week I had dinner with family and friends. It was the first time.
I could say that all of us enjoyed all the food we had [ Appetizers , Main Dishes and Desserts ]. All were tasty and well presented. The Owner of the restaurant a Lady
was very attentive and as I noticed was taking care for All ! From my own point of view worth a visit when in Mykonos..... Prices average for Mykonos !

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went here on our third night, without reservation and it was no problem to get a table at all.

The reason we chose Nautilus was because of the mussels (I love mussels) and the generally had a good review so we thought we give it a try. Sadly they were run out if the mussels. So I had the scallops, wine leaves filled and the greek salad. It was all nice, but again it wasn’t a 5star rating. The staff was very friendly though.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

"Nautilus" has always been an important part of my sentimental (and tasty) memories of Mykonos. Arriving in Mykonos at the beginning of June 2018 (after a four year absence), I couldn't find "Nautilus" at its traditional address on Kalogera Street. After some inquiries, I spotted it at the old Post Office area (which is very central). Ms. Irene welcomed me heartfully, as she always did in all those years. I enjoyed the new venue, its friendly staff and its "just like home cuisine". I ordered its traditional Greek salad (how can one miss it while in Mykonos?), the grilled chicken with carrot purée and ginger sauce and the orange pie for dessert! As I said, just like home! Reserve a table and enjoy one of Mykonos' most traditional and praised cuisines! Bon Appétit!

2  Thank LuizDutraNeto
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Not my favorite. Service was slow, and the food was not great sorry to say...felt like they were having an off night tho as locals say they love it. So i would give another try perhaps.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This place was recommended by a friend to me. I went here for my 30th birthday dinner, and these wonderful people took care of me as if I was one of their own. The service was wonderful, the waitress gave us honest recommendations on food and wine, and she was dead-on. We had wonderful fresh Greek classics, and the wine was really good. They had the whole restaurant signing to me and offered me free dessert for my birthday. This place is truely a Myconian gem!