All reviewsbasic accommodationgeorgiafridgeislandmykonos
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Markos for one night at the end of our trip, we had a double room with private bathroom and an amazing sea view. The location of the hotel is great right on the beach and only 10 minutes walk into town. It’s basic, but very clean and perfectly comfortable. The size and set of the bathroom would have annoyed me if we had been there longer and the air conditioning didn’t really work but with the windows open to the breeze there are worse things than falling asleep to the sound of the waves on the shore.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I've stayed with a friend from the 24 to the 28th of June in this hotel, such an amazing place!

The room was simple with a private toilet bath towels, fridge and tv. The view was breathtaking, seriously amazing! The beach is right in front of the hotel!

The residence is located 13 min by walk from Mykonos town the owner provided us all info about the island and also helped us renting scooters at a very good price, I can't ever thank her enough! She was one of the best owners I ever met, super kind and nice!
For sure if I ever visit Mykonos again I'll book the same hotel!

Efcharistò para poly gia ola Georgia! :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We booked a twin room as it has a great location on the beach and only ten minutes walk from Mykonos Town. The room was clean and comfortable and has a fridge and a fan in the room. No aircon. The room we had had a small window but the room stayed cool as walls are thick. Bathroom is shared with other rooms but are very clean. There is also a kitchen upstairs so you can make coffee/tea and cook a simple meal. Sun loungers also available. I would definitely stay here again...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The location couldn't be better; just a ten minute walk away from the main town on a secluded beach. We received a very warm welcome and the owners were very helpful. There is a lovely seating area outside with great views. Only criticism is the bathroom was very basic, but to be expected at this price. If you're looking for low cost accommodation in Mykonos you won't find better value.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a week in September and i love mykonos its a beautiful island.
Markos beach is a very basic type of accommodation. the people who run it are fantastic and rooms are kept clean every day however I will strongly suggest to ask for a sea view if staying here. I found mykonos to be the most beautiful of all the greek islands I have visited yet. It is quite expensive tho. i recommended going for a nice walk from this hotel to agios stefanos i could be wrong about the name but it is where they filmed shirley valentine. its a gorgeous beach area with a couple of bars snd fantastic waters for snorkeling and swimming. The walk takes about 40 minutes.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple