“Mexican food in Myconos”

Appaloosa Restaurant Bar
Ranked #47 of 250 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We like Mexican food, and Apalouza is almost a Mexican restaurant, so we went there, not for the first time, upon our arrival in Myconos, for dinner. Their salad which comes in two “sizes” is excellent, so was their pork steak, very tender and tasty, but the Mexican plate I ordered, an open vegetarian tortija with beans, jalapeños, sour cream and guacamole was very disappointing! Plenty of beans, tomato sauce etc, HARDLY ANY sour cream, and guacamole! And the price for this simple dish was I think 12 or 14€! Also the service was very slow, although there were not so full!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Hi, Love Appaloosa, even open most of the winter. You will find the locals and ex pats all here . Food is good as are the drinks and the music too.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

WE visited Appaloosa twice during our week long stay as the food was so good. They do World food ranging from Mexican to Indonesian and it is delicious. The Appaloosa is a bar too so was buzzing when we went playing great cool vibe music and serving a huge range of drinks. They were doing a Happy hour for food and drink for 15 Euros which was great value.
As I said we went back for more, sampling Indonesian and Indian food for myself and Mexican for both my wife and daughter. Give them a try, you can even get a take away!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

we arrived st about 23.00 at Appaloosa snd we had to wait to be seated. In the end we were invited by other Guests to share the table. The Staff was friendly and fast serving. the drinks were cold an nice. If I come back I will visit Appaloosa again than I will try the food.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We found this Mexican place on the Internet and our hotel reception also suggested we should go there since we were looking for vegetarian food.
We had nachos, burritos , Indonesian noodle and dal rice. And the food was marvelous. Amazing food. Out of the 3 Days this was our best dinner.
We might even go again if we don’t find anything else.

Would definitely recommend anyone who likes Mexican food.