“Excellent view of the windmills”
Review of Katerina's Bar

Katerina's Bar
Ranked #34 of 248 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Little Venice, "Katerina's Bar Restaurant" offers delicious cuisine and refreshing cocktails with the most spectacular view of Mykonos!
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This is a quaint little bar with a small balcony.
We sat on the balcony which overlooks the windmills.
Drinks are reasonably priced for the area.
Nice little find if you drop on it

Write a ReviewReviews (1 744)

18 - 22 of 1 745 reviews

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This was hands down the best food we had in Greece! We were recommended this restaurant and it did not disappoint! It is a little bit more on the expensive side. We had the baked feta which was INCREDIBLE!!! My husband had a lamb platter and I had a truffle pasta with chicken that was seriously amazing. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We had the moussaka which was amazing and also the large seafood plate for two which was sooo good, washed down with a greek Rose. If your passing by head downstairs and enjoy the view and the food.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

After walking through Little Venice, and seeing tables right on top of each other at multiple restaurants I peeked into this restaurant and saw that there were seven seats outside facing the water. We took two of them and it was very private and very quiet. We were right on the water on a shaded porch and the view could not have been more magnificent.
We shared a Greek salad and the lamb souvlaki. There was more than enough food for both of us, and it was truly delicious. I also had the house white wine which was excellent. Instead of the mad crowds I would highly recommend Caterina‘s bar, particularly to sit outside and have this wonderful view!!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were walking past and spotted the wonderful view in this little restaurant and decided to give it a try. The decor is nice and light and staff friendly. We ordered a Greek salad, seafood spaghetti and seafood risotto (when they arrived it all went wrong!!). There were only king prawns on both our dishes dispite the menus describing a variety of seafood to be included. We thought this was odd...after about 10 minutes a waiter bought over a plate of plain cooked seafood to accompany my risotto and apologised for the mix up. My friend also advised that her spaghetti was missing seafood and he apologief again and a few minutes later the second plate of plain cooked seafood arrived! The “add-on” seafood has been cooked in a hurry with no seasoning or flavour (not what I would expect for such an expensive dish). The risotto itself was awful. The rice was very hard and was getting stuck in my teeth. I explained to the waiter that the risotto was hard and he took the dish away and returned shortly after and in my view their was no improvement. I must admit that the spaghetti was lovely!

Once we’d finished it felt like the staff were now avoiding us and it took 20 minutes to get someone’s attention for the bill! We were offered two glasses of House wine as a gesture of good although an alternative dish (I.e to replace the risotto) would have been better.

The food definitely let this restaurant down and whilst the view is lovely it doesn’t make up for it!