“Exquisite waffles”
Review of Crepaland Mykonos

Crepaland Mykonos
Ranked #15 of 21 Dessert in Mykonos Town
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Crepes, waffles and more. Find us at Little Venice.. Scarpa Mykonos!
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

If you have a sweet tooth, head to CrepaLand in Mykonos Chora. You won't be disappointed. I'm usually not a fan of waffles but this one was worth it! With only chocolate and vanilla ice cream it tasted like nothing else! The place is very cute as well with its orange and black color seats in a tiny alley!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Went there for several times during my stay as this eatery is open 24/7. From breakfast till late -after drinks- munchies this place did not disappoint me. Really loved the greek alterations they make into their recipes adding local products. Thanks Crepaland!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely Greek salad & coffee however particular waitress was rude & unwelcoming, smile doesn’t go a long way. ordered food outside and my cappuccino was left indoors for about ten minutes after. When I went in and found the coffee sitting on the counter and asked if it was mine, waitress looked at me as if to say ‘obviously’. As if I should have known, considering she had taken several trips outside since it was made. Other staff lovely just a shame this particularly unhelpful and unpleasant woman let it down.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I don't know why Greek people are obsessed with crêpes but they are. This was the best crêpe I had anywhere in Greece! Highly recommend getting the Parisien!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Tasty breakfast and nice outdoor seating, however it was a bit pricey. We paid for 3 fredo esspressos, a club sandwitch, pancakes and a small box of waffles 37€, which was a bit overrated.

Date of visit: May 2018