“Lovely food”

Bobby's III Indian Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 334 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant.
Not hassled to come in by anyone. We chose to go in as it was quite busy.

It was the right choice as the food was lovely.
Food was a good price.
The customer service was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 086)

21 - 25 of 1 086 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here yesterday food was all delicious and service was really nice. Worked in an Indian for 5 years so I rarely trust them. However I didn’t like the tikka masala but that may have been cause I asked for it spicy and usually this dish doesn’t come spicy. But starters and naan and Karahi were fab.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

What a gem this place is I come from the balti capital of the uk Birmingham and this restaurant wouldn’t be out of place in brum very friendly staff food brilliant bi portions would highly recommend bobbies

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner went here several times while on holiday, and it was the best meal we had! Amazing food, the best staff ever. They’re the friendliest people who honestly can’t do enough for you, definitely makes the experience even better. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Having run the gauntlet of Indian restaurants in Spain many times, I’m always a bit wary but having seen all the great reviews I thought I’d risk it.

Such a nice surprise! Brilliant food and lovely service combined to make it one of the best Indian meals I’ve ever had anywhere. I’d really recommend this to curry lovers.