“Amazing!!!”

Bobby's III Indian Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 334 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner went here several times while on holiday, and it was the best meal we had! Amazing food, the best staff ever. They’re the friendliest people who honestly can’t do enough for you, definitely makes the experience even better. Would highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 086)

24 - 28 of 1 086 reviews

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Having run the gauntlet of Indian restaurants in Spain many times, I’m always a bit wary but having seen all the great reviews I thought I’d risk it.

Such a nice surprise! Brilliant food and lovely service combined to make it one of the best Indian meals I’ve ever had anywhere. I’d really recommend this to curry lovers.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We like the occasion Indian meal so reviewed Trip Advisor & this was recommended No 2 in our area.

The location wasn’t great, however the service & food certainly made up for it.

The service was excellent right from the start. The staff were friendly & welcoming. I love the little attention to detail. For example ,topping up our wine & water when needed.

The food was amazing. So far better than our home town in England. I would say one of the best Indian cuisines we have tasted .

Highly recommended for service & food !

Thank you ... loved the way the bill was served in a little shopping trolley along with free shots !

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went to this restaurant after our holiday rep advised so. We were not disappointed. The staff were lovely, the location was good and the food was perfect. It really hit the spot. I really enjoyed my visit to this restaurant and would happily go again and again

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic meal. Great service by friendly attentive staff. Great food. Better than reasonable price. Highly recommended.