“FANTASTIC”

Price range: US$2 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Took my mum for afternoon tea for her 70th birthday. It was amazing. Freshly made sandwiches with a variety of fillings. Home made cakes. Home made scones with jam and cream and English tea. We was there for 2 hours and it was fantastic. A real hidden gem. And all for only €10 per person.

Date of visit: September 2016
SUSAN S, Owner at Halfway Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Thanks Jay for your lovely review we are all so glad you enjoyed your visit The Half Way Team

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We have visited here 3 times since we arrived last week . The food is amazing homemade bread is to die for . Very friendly service and perfect views . We will definitely we returning before the end of our holiday . If you like great homemade food then this is definitely the place to visit

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank hayleyv1

Thanks Hayley for your great review it was so good of you to take the time to say nice things about us. Once again thanks from the Half Way Team

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Found this place last year, went back this year and the home made scones and clotted cream are amazing. We will return here when we're back in April

Date of visit: August 2016

Hi David so glad you still found the scones amazing and we look forward to seeing you in April. Thanks from the Half Way Team

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Was here for lunch with my hubby and our friends , the food is amazing!!! And the view is also amazing you can sit and have lunch and look right into the beach ! The owner was really nice and friendly :)

Thanks for your lovely review we aim to please Thanks the Half Way team

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my husband visited this café twice this week and it was a lovely experience. We had afternoon tea on the first occasion and what can I say, the food was beautiful, all fresh and homemade and so tasty, and the price - 19.99 for 2 people!!!! Nowhere have I ever been where you got such high quality food at such a reasonable price. On the day we flew home we just had to return for one final slice of yummy cheesecake, I opted for the chocolate orange and my husband went for the cherry, you will not find cheesecake like this anywhere else and I should know as I love my cheesecake!!! The owners are so lovely and stop and have a chat with you and you don't feel anyway rushed in eating your food, and the view is beautiful from the terrace. This is a little gem and I would highly recommend it to anyone, will definitely return if we ever come back!

Date of visit: August 2016
SUSAN S, Owner at Halfway Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Thanks so much for your review Joanne. We are thrilled you enjoyed your visit to Half Way Café. Its lovely to hear from our customers who let us know we hit the mark with our food and service. We look forward to your next visit if you decide to come back to Tenerife. Thanks once again The Half Way Team