“Amazing Scones”

Halfway Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Costa Adeje
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a Family owned business which is truly dedicated to providing the best for all our customers. Freshly baked cakes, full English breakfast, crumpets and toasted tea cakes, Continental breakfast, light lunches, jacket potatoes, fresh salads, bloomer bread sandwiches, traditional afternoon teas, fruit smoothies, truly amazing milkshakes, beer in frosted glasses, stunning sea views from the terrace and so much more. Should you decide to visit us, we promise you will not be disappointed. Recently awarded Certificate of Excellence 2016 and 2017 by TripAdvisor. We do not cater for Gluten intolerants (no gluten free options). OPENING HRS 09:30 AM TO 4.30 PM MONDAY TO SATURDAY, CLOSED ON SUNDAY.
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Found this place last year, went back this year and the home made scones and clotted cream are amazing. We will return here when we're back in April

SUSAN S, Owner at Halfway Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Hi David so glad you still found the scones amazing and we look forward to seeing you in April. Thanks from the Half Way Team

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Was here for lunch with my hubby and our friends , the food is amazing!!! And the view is also amazing you can sit and have lunch and look right into the beach ! The owner was really nice and friendly :)

Thanks for your lovely review we aim to please Thanks the Half Way team

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my husband visited this café twice this week and it was a lovely experience. We had afternoon tea on the first occasion and what can I say, the food was beautiful, all fresh and homemade and so tasty, and the price - 19.99 for 2 people!!!! Nowhere have I ever been where you got such high quality food at such a reasonable price. On the day we flew home we just had to return for one final slice of yummy cheesecake, I opted for the chocolate orange and my husband went for the cherry, you will not find cheesecake like this anywhere else and I should know as I love my cheesecake!!! The owners are so lovely and stop and have a chat with you and you don't feel anyway rushed in eating your food, and the view is beautiful from the terrace. This is a little gem and I would highly recommend it to anyone, will definitely return if we ever come back!

SUSAN S, Owner at Halfway Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Thanks so much for your review Joanne. We are thrilled you enjoyed your visit to Half Way Café. Its lovely to hear from our customers who let us know we hit the mark with our food and service. We look forward to your next visit if you decide to come back to Tenerife. Thanks once again The Half Way Team

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

As part of mum's 70th celebrations the girls visited here for afternoon tea. We had afternoon tea for two and picked whichever sandwiches we wanted on amazing white fresh bloomer bread, homemade pepper quiche, a choice of homemade cake which was a huge slab, followed by still warm freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream all served with as much English tea as you could drink. It was a nice setting overlooking the sea too. We left stuffed, with cake we didn't eat wrapped for the boys and a free cupcake for mum as it was her birthday. At 10 euros each it was amazing value for money. If you want a slice of home when on holiday, this is the place to go. I also looked at the main menu which was very reasonable and again, all homemade. A must!!

Hi Sally, We are so glad your family enjoyed their visit. Your Mum was a delight and we were proud to play a small part in her Birthday celebrations. Glad the boys enjoyed their doggy bag, you said they would. Thanks so much for the lovely review it is much appreciated by all at Half Way.
Hope to see you all again soon

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Visited today for lunch with my 3 children , husband and parents . Made to feel very welcome and so much choice ! Food came out and we were not disappointed it was divine . Well worth the walk from Parque Santiago for it . Kids loved the milkshakes , cake portions are large , I had cream tea taste great and loved the cup and saucer and tea pots very vintage , just my thing . Definitely worth a visit ! Owners very welcoming :)

1  Thank Jo D

Thanks Jo for the great review, it was really nice that you enjoyed your visit and food we aim to make everyone's visit special. We try for the home from home feeling and by the comments you made it looks like we achieved that for your family. Thanks once again from all at Half Way