“What a surprise !!”

Secret's Tasca
Ranked #26 of 317 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bar Secret's Tasca offers a fabulous variety of freshly prepared tapas and a good selection of Spanish wines. Fantastic food, great staff, wonderful atmosphere and a smooth ambiance.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I come here on my second day in Tenerife. I will definitely come back. I can't wait to try more and more. I have been work in top restaurants the last few years and sometimes I have big expectations. I just came for a drink but the clean space and the smell from the kitchen made me to try a small Tapa. Very well seasoning and beatifull cooked. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely meal, had a good selection and all were really well cooked and really tasty. Definitely worth a visit, authentic Spanish food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful tapas in a relaxed atmosphere. Some nights there is classy entertainment provided. Stephania cooks and I believe owns the family place. She along with the staff are so lovely and remembered us when we went back over the duration of our stay. They work so hard and are genuinely wanting you to have a nice time. Wish I was back there now..... I’ll be back soon.....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In this place i eat really good tapas together with a good sangria glass.

Everything was good, well cooked and quiet fast.

I loved the calm of the place because is far away from the turistic side of adeje.

I dont have picture to post, everything was finished after few minutes :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here are reading good reviews. The Tapas menu has a great selection. Order the following.
Patatas Bravas - were ok, could have done with more sauce (see pic)
Grilled Cheese - a bit tasteless, green mojo helped.
Garlic Prawns - were good but could have done with bread on the side.
Fried Baby Squid - Nice batter, could have done with Alioli on the side. Wedge of lemon was very small, not enough juice to squeeze over.
Mixed Croquets - very tasty.

Wouldn’t take very much to make this good or excellent. It would have also been better if all 5 dishes were served together.