Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (1 772)
1 772 results
1 301
1 301
All reviews rooftop pool walk in wardrobe superior room lovely hotel pool towels small hotel basket of fruit poolside restaurant half board show cooking plenty of sunbeds relaxing holiday sun loungers top floor evening meal bed and breakfast few minutes walk
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 1 772 reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed at this lovely hotel for the 2nd time and we were not disappointed. The staff are friendly and helpful and always try to accommodate your needs. Unfortunately La Calima hit the island on our first night, but the staff swept, cleaned and even jet washed the building and it was soon back to its pristine self. I cannot praise the staff enough for their smiles, attention to detail and upkeep of this hotel. I’m sure that we will be having another visit as soon as this horrible virus is under control. God willing. I hope all stay safe and well in these uncertain times

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 708ChristineR708
Daniel Adrian Ruera, Dueño at Hotel Colon Guanahani, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2020

Dear 708ChristineR3708,

We really appreciate the time invested to wright about your experience at ADRIAN HOTELES Colón Guanahaní here on TA.

We are delighted to read such nice words about our staff and that they have been able to make you feel comfortable and meet your expectations. Your comment will be shared with the team.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you again in the future. Until then, keep safe and we remain at your entire disposal.

Reviewed 21 March 2020

I returned from my 5th visit to this Hotel at the beginning of the week. Once again it was wonderful in every way and I'm not going to mention the Staff individually as they are equally brilliant. Under difficult circumstances at the end of my holiday they were professional and cheerful - many thanks. Whilst the "family" of staff may have some temporary disruption for a time I know they will be there to welcome me back to what I regard as my second home in the future. I can't wait to plan my next visit. Thank you Guanahani.

Room tip: Pool view rooms.
2  Thank 71scorpio

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your holiday experience here on TA.

We are especially thankful for mentioning the good work of our staff. We are delighted that our daily commitment met your expectations and secured you a truly enjoyable stay despite the current global situation.

We all look forward to welcoming you again in the future and we remain at your disposal for any further information or requests.

Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

Fantastic holiday. Lovely, helpful and friendly staff. Will come back again. Staff put a very brave face on even though they are closing because of Coronavirus and will be losing their jobs after we leave today. Well done to all of you.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank David B
Management response:Responded 20 March 2020

Dear David B,

thank you very much for sharing your feedback here about your recent stay at Colón Guanahaní.

We are delighted to read that even due to the circumstances you have had a pleasant holiday with us and that our services & facilities have met your expectations.Clients satisfaction and well being is one of the most important concerns we have.

Please, feel free to reach out to us at any time if we can be of any assistance.
It would be a true pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

The Management.

Reviewed 15 March 2020

Overall we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff in the restaurants and the ladies who cleaned the rooms were particularly helpful. Oscar in the restaurant helped me seek out vegetarian food from the evening buffet.

Two issues: 1. We were in room 229A, there was a disgusting smell of mothballs in this room to the extent that we have had to wash unworn clothing upon our return. I know a previous review referenced this for room 230. It is definitely mothballs, no doubt whatsoever.

Issue 2. I slipped on the wet terrace floor at approx 0745 whilst some guests were eating breakfast. I had trainers on, I am not elderly! The floor had been cleaned and was still very set. A kindly English gentleman helped me to get up. I landed on my right buttock and also hurt my left knee to the extent that both were painful for the following four days. I went to reception and reported this to the female receptionist who was curt and I thought unkind. She immediately said in a defensive manner that there are yellow signs indicating the floors are wet, I agreed but said there was a sign by the doors leading inside but no signs in the general terrace area. I told her it was painful, she just shrugged her shoulders; she didn't ask if I needed any help or show any concern whatsoever. She certainly made no record of it so there was no follow up from the staff. I walked the pain out on the treadmill which I think was a good idea. I noticed in subsequent days that there are permanent yellow warning signs dotted around which don't appear to move so become meaningless. Also, why are floors being cleaned during breakfast? Surely this should be done before guests start to walk around the hotel. Slipping and falling was very unpleasant but the receptionist's response made it worse. Not good.

Apart from this, a lovely hotel.

1  Thank MrsFinickyFoo

Dear Mrs. FinickyFoo,

Thank you for taking the time to comment here on TA about your stay at Adrian Hoteles Colón Guanahaní.
We are very sorry to read that you had two issues during your stay. For us client satisfaction is a must and we will inform our housekeeping team about the mothballs smell.

Regarding the other issue, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and will report your message to our front desk. Most of our clients are happy with our service and facilities, as you can read in many previous comments.
As you have explained, we do have different yellow signs around the pool area, restaurants and some common areas. These are placed strategically to assure all our client’s safety. Health and safety are a matter of concern for us.

We are glad to read that overall; you could enjoy your holidays and that we could meet your expectations regarding vegetarian food.

Thanking you again for your time, we remain at your entire disposal.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

This was the fourth time we had stayed here and it was as good as ever.
The staff are very friendly and the New Year’s Eve dinner and entertainment were brilliant.We chose a suite with pool view and this was a great choice.We went bed and breakfast but ate at the hotel twice during our stay once at the poolside restaurant which was excellent.Will definitely return

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank TillyFloss52
Daniel Adrian Ruera, Dueño at Hotel Colon Guanahani, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your comments about your New Year Break at our hotel.

We are glad to read that now for a fourth time, you had a nice time at our ADRIAN Hoteles Colón Guanahani.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any request you wish to make for a future visit. We always do our best to accomplish your wish.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.