PlayaOlid Suites & Apartments
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Iberostar Sabila(Costa Adeje)
US$208
US$177
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
GF Fanabe(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$204
  • Beachfront
GF Gran Costa Adeje(Costa Adeje)
US$186
US$564
HotelsClick
Reviews (2 336)
2 338 results
All reviewsplaya olid apartmentssky parksiam parkself cateringpool barwigan pierquiet poolair congreat holidaymain poolceiling fanslight hillplenty of choicerefurbished roomthree starthemed nightstoasties
FilterAll languages
23 - 28 of 2 338 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and partner have been to Tenerife a couple of
Times normally stay in playa des la America’s, we thought we would try further up as we wanted to go to Siam park again often so found a package deal for this hotel. This is my first review as I’m
Normally happy with hotel service etc from previous stays .On first arrival the hotel is nice reception was very helpful and pleasant , we stayed in a suite room which came equipped with a massage bath and was very modern with balcony over looking pool which if if wasn’t for this our stay would of been horrible as the rooms on the other side of the hotel were a lot older Looking no lift to room etc , we didn’t spend much time at the hotel as we were always.out even though we where all inclusive the food was terrible never changed always same thing pasta or hard pizza and stuff that looked like it had been reheated . Queuing was ridiculous for the one bit of meat being offered having to stand there and wait for it to be cooked . Breakfast was ok pastry side of things English breakfast side wasn’t undercooked bacon plastic sausage etc so we decided we would eat out most nights not being the point of all inclusive of course . Drinks where ok but again queuing was ridiculous entertainment was shocking was not to be seen was Thomas Cook reps every night basically doing karaoke . The snack bar was the worst part we thought we would stay by the crowded pool for a couple of hours . And you have one member of staff who can t tell different between a cheese toasty and ham toasty and when get s it wrong swears at you in Spanish queuing again was ridiculous undercooked white chips .

I can’t really write much good things about it myself and partner will not
Return spend abit more
And stay at the hovima five minutes away

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ricky_noel
PlayaolidRRPP, Public Relations Manager at PlayaOlid Suites & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ricky_noel,

thank for taking time and sharing your experience with other travelers.

We were pleased to hear that you felt welcome by our reception and that you were satisfy with our rooms.

Your input and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival. We were disheartenead to hear that you were not satisfy with our food standards. Our food is fresh prepared and we were sorry to hear that you had different meaning. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and our guests are the number one priority.

Thank you again for your feedback and we sincerely regret that your visit was not as enjoyable as we would have wished.

All the best

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

lovely hotel....food was great with a huge selection and the suite rooms were amazing. My only issue was with how strict the life guard was when it came to kids playing in the pool. At one point of the day there was nobody else in the pool and a small purple ball was taken from us. This along with inflatables in the pool were a huge issue and many people made complaints about this. Some also stated that they would not return to the hotel as a result. Why if balls and inflatables are not allowed in the hotels pool are they being sold in the hotels shop? As a result, this put a negative mark on the hotel. There was absolutely no interest in the lifeguard to smile or try and make people feel welcome. Instead he walked around looking miserable taking things from children who were not being a nuisance to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank rachel l

Dear Rachel l,

thank you for visiting Playa Olid Suites and Apartments and for taking time to share your experience with other travelers.

We were very pleased to hear that you were satisfy with our hotel services and our buffet restaurant

Now I come back to your issue, we made restriction for using balls in the swimming pools from safety reason and also because of making more space for other guests, too.
Please have understanding that our lifeguard is taking care about safety of our guests. We were sorry to hear that you had this experience. Be assured this is not a regural occurrence regarding the lifeguard and we want to ensure you that similar situation does not reoccur.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you overall had a pleasant stay.

All the best and kindest regards!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me my parter and my son came to the playa olid for a week. Came with an open mind as it was just a little break. We had a fantastic week the hotel is lovely staff fantastic and very friendly. Food was mediocer breakfast was good and the snack bar also very good with everything being cooked fresh, dinner choices wasn't great but always found a little bite to eat, I think it would definitely benefit from a kids corner as I struggled to find something for my 4 year old to eat. Our room or should I say apartment was lovely always kept very clean! The Thomas cook staff and entertainers really made our holiday and kept us entertained the whole week! They work very hard so thank you to Tom, Danny, Chelsea and Megan!! I Highly recommend this hotel! Thank you for an amazing week playa olid already looking to come next march!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank lynnie1701
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed in lots of all inclusive hotels and this one is a genuine three star.
Go there understanding this and you won’t be disappointed, go with higher expectations and you will.
It’s very clean, with the staff working tirelessly to keep it that way. The apartments are large and again kept lovely and clean.
Ceiling fan in the bedroom is adequate for this time of year but in peak season would’ve been a nightmare. Air con is definitely needed.
Lovely pools, we stayed round the bottom pool which is adults only and is peaceful and hardly anyone in it. Lovely bar serving snacks and a variety of drinks if you don’t want to go up to the restaurant during your day.
However the restaurant itself I couldn’t fault. Plenty choice at each meal serving, I particularly enjoyed Wednesday nights Mexican night. We enjoyed finishing our meals with lovely selections of cheese and crackers and a nice glass or two of red wine.
My only gripe was I had emailed twice prior to my arrival to request where I’d like my room and enquire how to order a birthday cake for my partner and they didn’t reply hence we ended up with a room overlooking the main road which is so noisy I hardly slept.
Didn’t ruin my week though.
Great hotel in a great location. Make sure you venture down to the beach. We walked 10-15km a day along the coast and it’s stunning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
PlayaolidRRPP, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at PlayaOlid Suites & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Minxtress,

thank you for choosing Playa Olid Suites and Apartments for your next holiday and for time to share this experience with other travelers.

We were pleased to hear that you were satisfy with our cleaning services and our rooms and that you enjoyed our buffet restaurant and the variety of the food.

To the second part of your review, unfortunately it is not possible to request any type of room in our as we accommodate our guests continuosly. We were sorry to hear that you were not feeling comfortable in your room.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

All the best,

Kindest regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thomas Cook are advertising this holiday as refurbed NO it definitely hasn't, or our block hasn't and we've not seen anyone else in it! Restaurant food isn't replenished quickly enough and everything looks the same colour good at pool areas isn't too bad. Drinks OK but only 2 bar staff in the evening and have to queue 10mins for a drink. Staff are friendly but this place isn't for us. Really disappointed as Costa Adeje is a lovely place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Joanne H,

thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and other travelers.

While I wish you had a better experience, it is a feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and our guests are number one priority. We were disheartenead to hear that you were not satisfy with our food standards and the rooms.

Thank you again for your feedback.

All the best