“Absolute amazing”

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Food. Amazing
Service. Amazing
Experience. Amazing
Me and the mrs came here for the buffet and I can honestly say that we have never had such a good evening and such good food.
We both had an amazing oriental experience.
Could not recommend this highly enough. If you’re in Puerto Del Carmen you just have to give it a go.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

THE best Chinese restaurant in Lanzarote! We have visited them all and if you want good quality food, outstanding service and a vast amount of Choice coupled with the best service you will ever receive! Seriously you really need to visit! I guarantee you will not be disappointed! Outstanding food! Outstanding service! They couldn’t do enough for you!
Fantastic value for Money even on a budget, give the Wok a go I guarantee you will not be disappointed! Chefs! 5*! Waiting on staff 5*! Atmosphere 5*!
Love love love !!!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We tried several chinese restuarants in this area.But we found this one outstanding.The buffet menu was superb.For about 13.95 euros,you can eat as much as you like including afters.You can choose your own uncooked meat,fish,shell fish etc,& the chefs will bring it to your table cooked as you like it.As well as the usual chinese food you can enjoy sushi.All the food is of very good quality,& not dried up.There are cheaper places,but this one was tops.You also get a complimentary drink after your meal.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived last night and straight away found the staff quite intimidating, we ordered drinks and headed up to the buffet and we were so put off by the food displayed... the barbecue sauce for the spare ribs literally looked like lumpy gravy. We were then followed around the buffet by staff who kept pointing out what everything was, and I understand they meant well but we just felt so pressured by them. We decided not to eat as the food looked disgusting and just finish our drinks and the staff literally hounded us to try the buffet. After 5 attempts of telling one staff member we wouldn’t be eating as the food didn’t look fresh, a second staff member came over questioning why we didn’t want to get the all you can eat buffet so we decided just to ask for the bill for the drinks. I can’t say much for the food as we didn’t actually try any but it just look horrible and the restaurant was empty which I thought was odd for a sunday night in June. And for the staff, I understand they meant well by trying to help by pointing out different meals and what not, but we just felt really pressured and as if we were being watched all evening.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I’m writing this not long after leaving. I can’t tell you how fresh this place is to eat. We got up 2-3 times for more food and they even had a ‘cook it for you’ service. Basically pick any raw protein, your vegetables and/or noodles and hand them the plate. They then cook it for you. Cannot recommend this place more!