“Perfect for a quiet, relaxing stay”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Balcony,
The swimming pool and bar from the balcony. A balcony that let gets plenty of sun.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from Balcony,
The swimming pool and bar from the balcony.
A balcony that let gets plenty of sun.
Supper on the Balcony!
Breakfast on the Balcony!
Two separable single beds.
bedroom with 2 joinable beds
Decent sized bedoom.
Housecleaning available on request for longer stays. Change of sheets e.t.c.
Hall connecting entrance/bedroom & Living area.
Living Room
L-Shaped sofa for relaxing
Washing Machine.
The beach is not far away. (Playa Chica)
Modernised bathroom. With shower. Towels Included.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
DarylCaro...
“Perfect for a quiet, relaxing stay”
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Just a short note to say how much myself and my wife enjoyed our recent stay in Seaview. The apartment is spacious and comfortable with pretty much everything you would need for a relaxing stay, including plenty of cooking facilities, large sunny balcony and also good wifi which was handy for watching some Netflix in the evening on my devices.

Giles was also very easy to deal with and overall, the apartment is good value for your stay.

The complex itself is simple, clean and quiet. There are no lifts. Pool is good and there was always space to relax in the sun. Beds are uncomfortable and need replacing, but you can hire a soft mat at the bar for 1 euro per day (its worth it). Location is good too, there are two supermarkets right at the front of the complex and the old town bars and restaurants are a 5min walk away, with the main strip around 10mins in the other direction (about 4euro in a taxi).

161 bus to and from the airport drops right beside the apartment complex also, only 1.35 per person each way.

Liked best: Balcony!
Liked least: Beds at the pool
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Your age range 50-64
Petescara
“a great fortnight at sea view apartment.”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Just got back from an absolutly cracking 2 week at this lovely apartment, a big thank you to you both Giles for allowing us to stay there. From the initial enquiring about the apartment location etc Giles was was very quick to respond, I would definitely recommend this apartment without a doubt, all the little extra touches , a bottle of wine and water, hand wash toiletries. I've rented privately quite a frequently so I know what to expect and we wasn't disappointed in any way. The apartment is in the old town area of Pdc close enough to the bars and restaurants, and about a 5 minute walk to the port . The new town area/ strip is a good 10 minute walk, public transport is great there too if you wish to go to another resort for the day. Also the pool bar is very reasonable and a lovely couple who run it and also live on the complex all in all a great little tucked away complex which we will most certainly return to, thanks again Giles and Mercedes.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Danielle...
Essex, United Kingdom
“Thanks Giles & Mercedes! Amazing Apartment, amazing location! Perfect holiday”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Danielle: Essex: 25

Cost:
I wanted to take my mum on holiday, somewhere relaxing to stay but busy in the town and close to everything. Our apartment was perfect for this! This is the first time I have booked a private apartment in a private complex, the Seaview apartment is extremely good value for money, was so much cheaper than booking with holiday companies. When booking the apartment, you pay a small amount first, then you receive an email saying that the owner (Giles), will get back to you within 24 hours, Giles was very quick on emailing back, he emailed back within less than 12 hours and then you have a while to pay the remaining, however I paid it straight away.

Communication:
Before our holiday, Giles was regularly emailing me with information such as: maps, taxi prices, clear instructions regarding the number on the key code to get into the complex and where the keys are located to get into the apartment. Any emails I sent to Giles, he replied back the same day. As there is no reception as it is a private complex, he emails you a number to call if you need any help or have any problems whilst you are there. I did not have to use this number at all. Questions we had about anything, I emailed Giles, or there is a man called Owen and his wife who works at the pool complex bar, he is there every day and he is very helpful, he is English and speaks Spanish, which is handy when ordering a taxi to the airport. Also, mostly everyone in Puerto Del Carmen spoke English in restaurants and shops and when going on the excursions, they speak French, polish, English, Spanish and German. I am sure they would of spoke more if needed.

The apartment:
When arriving at the apartment, Giles had set the indoor table very nicely and had kindly left us a bottle of white wine and a large bottle of water. I love wine, so this was a nice touch that I was not expecting. I do not think the photos, do the apartment enough justice, it was better when we arrived than in the photos! Very homely, Giles said that the apartment had been done up recently, you can definitely tell. There was no air conditioning in the apartment, however, there is a fan in the bedroom, which we did not even need to use as it is nice and cool in the evening anyway. Apartment was lovely and clean and literally has everything you need plus more: A safe, which is free of charge, candles and wifi. The wifi was really good, worked perfectly and was quick for facetime and skype. Beds were comfy and big, around 14 hangers in the wardrobe, all my things that did not need hanging I folded on the shelf in the wardrobe and there is also a full length mirror. Shower is extremely easy to use and was always hot and good power, 2 mirrors in the bathroom and Palmolive hand wash provided by Giles. There is also 4 mini drawers in the bathroom where me and my mum put underwear and bikinis in. Lots of room for toiletries also.The kitchen was lovely and spacious and literally every utensil you could possibly want and cleaning equipment in the cupboard. Also a big table to eat on in the kitchen. Living room was big an spacious with a comfy corner sofa, various lamps, a TV which had 1 English film channel and world news channel, however there was also a DVD player which we did not use, we were always out and barely watched TV, maybe for half an hour when we got in in the evenings. Had large sliding doors that had a lock on it, which opened up to the balcony, balcony was large, had a table, chairs and towel racks for drying. Balcony overlooked the pool and also the sea, was a lovely view each morning, me and my mum loved eating breakfast on the balcony. I felt extremely safe in this complex, as there is a key code to get into it so not anybody can walk in and for the apartment itself you can double lock the door when you go out and when you are inside you can lock and even bolt it if you want to. Walking to this apartment everyday keeps you fit as you walk up two flights of stairs to get to it, the pool area is on the bottom floor, perfect size, sunbeds available and people leave lilos/ inflatables in the shower area. Very relaxing around the pool during the day, not crowed and there is also a small cheap bar that sells wine, beer, soft drinks. Me and my mum mainly went to the beach but as it was occasionally windy, we spent some afternoons at the pool as it blocked the wind out as was like a sun trap. Other people in the complex, some lived there, some young, some middle aged, some over 60, were extremely friendly and always saying hello and giving advice on the area.

Puerto del Carmen Old Town:
As you walk out of the apartment, you walk down the hill, there is a last minute excursion shop where my mum and I booked the catamaran boat trip for 56Euros each, was worth it, was all day with all inclusive drinks, seafood paella and was taken to a beautiful Island north of Lanzarote called La Gracious. As you walk down the hill there is also lots of restaurants, bistros on the way to the beach. Turn right at the cross roads, the beach Playa Chica, is literally an 8 minute walk. Beautiful small beach, with coves and lovely golden sand. People are always doing diving and hiring snorkelling equipment to see all the beautiful fish. To the left of the cross roads, there is more resturants, a lovely indian which would be an idea to reserve as it is busy if you keep walking you get to a shopping centre with decent shops, such as mango, zara, sunglasses hut etc. Also to the right of the beach is the harbour, it is really beautiful, so many restaurants to eat at and cocktail, wine bars, pubs for rugby, football. As I am a proper foodie, recommended restaurants is the Teppanyaki along the harbour, the set menu for 2 is amazing. We went in many of the restaurants and were all lovely. They also do a show at the harbour, which you can stand around and watch or they place seats down, or you can even watch it from the restaurants! The show is usually between 2100-2200. From the apartment if you turn right, there is a steak grill, which I would recommend too, lovely decor inside, was busy and I had the most amazing fillet steak. There is also a taxi rank a 5 minute walk from the hotel, the day before went home we walked to the taxi rank and booked a taxi for the airport the next day. Also, one the good things, was that people outside the restaurants who asked if you wanted to come in were extremely polite, there was only man who did and he worked at the BBQ grill place just as you turn right into the harbour who hassled a bit but everyone else was lovely.

Overall: I have been on holiday to many places, this complex was the most relaxing, obviously it doesn't have any evening entertainment as it is private, but there is so much to do in Puerto del Carmen you do not need it. As we went on a trip to the north and went through all the other parts of Lanzarote, it was apparent to me that Puerto del Carmen was the best for restaurants and the most modern, I would definitely come back here, might come back with my boyfriend in the summer. Lots to do here for all ages and the apartment complex and our apartment was fab and cannot fault it in anyway.

Thank you Giles and Mercedes for renting us the apartment, had an amazing week!

Danielle and Jane

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: The apartment upstairs had a dog that barked and we could hear running around all night. This is not Giles's fault, but I think the walls are thin.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
24 Mar 2016
Hi Danielle and Jane, Many thanks for the detailed review. It makes all the effort worthwhile when people enjoy the apartment and give positive feedback.
Giles & Mercedes
Calno1
Ireland
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We would like thank Giles & Mercedes for renting their apartment over Christmas.
Very clean , spacious and had a beautiful view from the balcony. Had all we needed and more in the apartment, washing machine, oven (sml) microwave etc.
Supermarket close by. Lovely swimming pool. Not far from the old town with beautiful restaurants, recommend Bozena's. The New town also a lovely stroll down.
Thank you again for making our holiday enjoyable and relaxing. Cal & Tom

Liked best: Everything
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Management Response
10 Jan 2016
Thank you so much for the review. We are currently putting in a few improvements. Free Wifi just for those who stay in our apartment, a new hot plate (Vitro-ceramic) in the kitchen and a new big L-shaped Sofa for relaxing after a tough day at the beach! We hope you will come back soon we appreciate guests like yourselves. Kind Regards Giles & Mercedes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;