“Don't Go!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been here numerous times but won't be back. Altogether we had 2 beers (1.50 each) but were charged for 2 Magners (3.60 each). When I told him he said they were the same price!! I wasn't going argue for a couple of Euro. The lady outside trying to get people in was horrified.
Be warned, they're not honest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited tonight around 20:30-21:30 restaurant was steady - about half full.
Reviews looked good and to be fair the food was mostly lovely.
Husband had prawns and mushrooms in garlic (“best so far this holiday”) followed by t-bone.
I had avocado & prawn tartar (tastes better than it looks) followed by a pasta dish.
What spoilt it was the waiter put the food down and left before I had chance to grab him for black pepper and Parmesan. I started eating and kept trying to grab their attention until I got over half way through before giving up and just eating it as it came.
Don’t get me wrong it was nice but I like to have the choice!
Once we’d finished they then took ages to clear the plates and again ages to come back for deserts or bill.
I had looked through the wine menu and they offered ‘wine by the glass’ so I ordered a glass - but then that turned out to be only the house white by the glass which wasn’t that great.

Should have be a lovely meal but spoilt by lack of attention to detail.
Can only imagine what it’d be like in peak season.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very reasonably priced menu with typical dishes such as steak, chicken (1/2 roast, grilled chicken breast etc).
The staff are friendly but not as pushy as in some other local restaurants when trying to encourage you to visit.
Tidy and clean.
Reasonably fast service and I would recommend the 'sharing Stewart's that is found on the back of the main menu - consists of a selection of small desserts and is a pleasant change from the huge ice cream desserts.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

If your very hungry I wouldn’t suggest here, after ordering it took an hour for food to be served and I wouldn’t say it was worth an hour wait. Not bad food but also not stunning food, just fine food. Lacked any type of atmosphere and welcome. No one who works there speaks, not even the person who is suppose to be getting customers to come inside, they just stand around with a grumpy face the whole time.

1  Thank Jemmalouise1989
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We had a beautiful meal and very tasty sangria here. Staff very friendly, lovely food and excellent location. Well worth a visit.