“Great food”

Mumbai Masala Jameos
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Description: Sea-front curry house at the start of the main strip with breath taking views and mouth watering flavours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had two great meals here fab food lovely lace to eat looking over the bay staff very friendly and good value

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was just don’t from our hotel.
We ate here twice in the same week. The food was amazing. Very tasty. Very clean. Brilliant friendly staff, who were great with our Son.
Also a very good price for the quality of the food.

The best food we had the whole holiday.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Another fabulous meal at our favourite indian restaurant. The food is amazing and and staff are attentive and cant do enough for you. Recommend this restaurant all the time

1  Thank roxyloxylou
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is in my opinion one of the best if not the best restaurant in the area. The service is quick and efficient and friendly. The quality of the food is high. For lovers of hot spiced food, it is a paradise. But they can also make not spiced dishes. Kid menus are also available. A small appetizer on the house is served. The view is beautiful. The restaurant is brand new and stylish. Very tidy bathrooms.

1  Thank Luigissimo
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I travel all over the world for business and do enjoy a nice Indian. Recently I thought I had found the best in Newcastle upon Tyne, then a week later I thought I’d found the best in Belfast, now on a weeks vacation in Lanzarote I’ve found this place - WOW it isn’t far and above the best Indian I’ve had yet!!

However watch the drinks prices as a gin and tonic is €7.50, but the food is to die for!!!!

Enjoy..